I am brand new to the forum and have found tons of great info so far. Thanks to everyone that let me creep around
I do have some Micro 9 questions that I was hoping someone might be able to chime in on.
1) Is the Micro 9 picky with ammo like the Solo is?
2) Will they make a Micro 9 in a striker fire, or is that the Solo? I know they are very similar, but from what I can tell the internals of the Micro 9 are different than the Solo.
3) Anyone know if they will make the Micro in a "DC" option? If so, when?
4) It appeared the barrel and recoil spring of the Micro 9 was different than the Solo. I'm assuming this might have been a "learning from the Solo experience". Can anyone comment on the reliability of the Micro 9 vs. the Solo? (and yes I know the Micro 9 is very new, so reliability might not be proven yet)
5) Not Micro 9 specific, but from what I hear the DLC coating on the slides of the DC models is excellent. However I hear the finish on the frame (KimPro II finish) is a bit garbage. Does anyone know why they don't DLC the frame too?
Thanks in advance