Kimber Talk Forums banner

Best Price on Micro 9 CDP with Laser Grips?

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  itsme 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have decided that the Micro 9 CDP with Laser Grips will be my next toy. I am tired of waiting on the DC version and I got to hold the CDP the other day. It really feels nice in the hand.

That said, I typically order my guns online since the costs are usually much better. Local Cabelas wanted $1100 for this gun. I am yet to find it online any better. Has anyone else seen anything? I found one without the laser grips for $800. I could add the laser grips and then have an extra pair of grips and still be in under $1100, but after the laser grips are on, I don't really need the spare grips. Hoping to find it just the way I want and for less than $1100.

Thanks!

#2 · (Edited)
Which online site have you checked? I have almost always found the best prices on GunBroker, your results may be different.

Worst case, you could need a spare grip set.

I believe it was Starnovi had to return her Crimson Trace grips for repair (new grips stopped working) and she had to buy a spare set of regular grips so she could use her pistol while the CT grips are being repaired or replaced.

My quick search found this one...not a great price but it is less than $1,100 like you asked for. This companies shipping is to expensive IMO but your still at $1,045.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/619549917

Reactions: Fredneck72
#6 · (Edited)
Nice one Tinman, only lacks a penny being $950 and a very reasonable $20 buck shipping best deal I've seen.

Micro 9 CDP (LG) has MSRP of $1,142.00.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.