Finally my Micro 9 arrived - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Model Specific > Kimber Micro 9 Forum

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By OldDad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #1

Finally my Micro 9 arrived

After a 10-week wait, my stainless Micro 9 arrived at the LGS. It's a beautiful piece. I've always loved fine guns, cameras, watches, etc.; mechanical things made with great precision.

The LGS had gotten in a big shipment of Kimber mags and offered M9 mags to me at half price(!) Unfortunately, I had already bought 4 from Kimber (full price,) so only bought 2 additional. That gives me 7. Actually, since I probably won't shoot the M9 at the range a lot, 7 may be overkill. I had also bought a Desantis Inside Heat and a Vedder Lighttuck (red CF with claw.) Both holsters appear very well made and well fitted.

I'll probably clean the gun before we go to shoot Saturday, though it seems to be pretty wet out of the box. Since the gun was ordered on December 4 for a Christmas present for me, yesterday was Merry Christmas!
OldDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-14-2018, 02:53 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Congratulations on finally taking delivery of your Micro 9. Do yourself a favor and clean and oil the gun before making your first range trip. It also helps with the breaking in of the gun if you rack the slide while sitting around watching TV.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:57 PM   #3

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Congratulations on finally taking delivery of your Micro 9. Do yourself a favor and clean and oil the gun before making your first range trip. It also helps with the breaking in of the gun if you rack the slide while sitting around watching TV.
Thanks. Will do. I'm not expecting smooth sailing on the first outing.
OldDad is offline   Reply With Quote