Kimber Talk Forums banner

What is this Kimber micro?

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Chuck43 
#1 ·
I've never seen or even heard of this micro kimber! I was too busy at lunch today to get my solo. Now I'm thinking of that micro. Saw one for 609.00 but decided on the Solo still.
That Lil micro is sweet though.
Is it made by kimber? Or is it some other maker with the kimber stamp like that pepper blaster?

#2 ·
The Micro Carry was announced by Kimber 2 years ago and is finally making it into production this year. They're slowly starting to appear in some shops and on places like gunbroker.com.

#4 ·
Looks like a sweet piece! Will definitely be in consideration as an addition to our Kimber family. The solo was just a bit too small for me but this one looks like it would fit quite well in my hand....would probably fit better in my conceal carry purse too :)

#15 ·
My local dealer has 3 of them and I have been tempted. When we put it side to side next to a Sig P238 the similarities were striking. The safeties are identical as is the overall fit and feel. I'm sure it's just a kwinkie dink but I love conspiracy theories. Helps keep me paranoid.

#16 ·
Check the triggers on them if you can, the trigger on my P238 was heavy (8 lbs or so) and gritty. With use and a little tinkering I've got it smooth and down around 6 lbs but I'm not finished with it yet. I'd be interested in how the triggers compare.

#17 ·
We love our P238 but the trigger is definitely set for a safer pocket carry, not target shooting.

#18 ·
I picked one up for the Wife she likes it (got it as partial payment on a trade) but doesnt like it for carry
with the Cocked and Locked style of gun. VS other 380 that have long DA revolver style trigger pulls.

I have shot it its small for sure and trigger is nice smooth and it cycles
flawlessly.

SAFTEY DOES WORK.... here is a lil video of it running
(video is on FaceBook for some that doesn't work well)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203680222555774

Does have much better sights than her LCP she carries (has CT grip also)

Overall nice small gun in 380, it feels like a real gun in the hand
VS the LCP :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.