• 2 Post By Bigdog
  • 1 Post By JC45
  • 1 Post By cousinmark
  • 1 Post By DeOlMan
  • 1 Post By Edibrook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2019, 12:23 PM   #1

8/19 quickie :-)

I gave my little Micro a little range time earlier. I ran a box of American Eagle 95gr FMJ, a magazine of Fiocchi 90gr XTP and a magazine of Federal Premium LE 99gr HST through my two 6 round magazines. First up was the HST ammo, all 6 to the head, ran just fine but this ammo is much hotter any other standard pressure .380 I've shot, really snappy. Next up the magazine of Fiocchi, again to the head and again zero problems. I'm going to attribute the shot that was low and the one off a bit high to not having shot the pistol in a while. I haven't had it measured but I'll guess the trigger pull is less than 5#s, surprised me :-) Lastly the American Eagle, more smooth sailing, no problemos :-)
...target was at 7 yards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2142.jpg (1.70 MB, 7 views)
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-19-2019, 02:17 PM   #2

It’s good to take them out for a little exercise now and then. Glad your report was positive.
cousinmark likes this.
Panzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:13 PM   #3

good shooting with a tiny pistol. The target would be seriously injured or dead!
cousinmark and Rick in Oregon like this.

Old 08-19-2019, 09:20 PM   #4

I've gone ahead and ordered up a Holster Store Pro HD IWB for her. It's been in the 1000 round + range since there's been a failure with this little slice of apple pie. In over 5k rounds, never a failure in less than 25 rounds of any range trip? As I only carry a 6 round magazine she's 100% in +5k !!! I'm going to go ahead and trust her...
...that extra inch in every direction and 10-12 ozs or so does make a difference in this 95+ degree weather we've had as of late. I can put the holes in a smaller circle with my CZ RAMI but she prints under a T- shirt :-( There's a strain on belts I wear with shorts too if the petite Czech beauty is hanging off them. I'm thinking my little Kimber will be a great summer companion and not hang like an anchor :-)
Old 08-20-2019, 03:49 AM   #5

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
I've gone ahead and ordered up a Holster Store Pro HD IWB for her. It's been in the 1000 round + range since there's been a failure with this little slice of apple pie. In over 5k rounds, never a failure in less than 25 rounds of any range trip? As I only carry a 6 round magazine she's 100% in +5k !!! I'm going to go ahead and trust her...
...that extra inch in every direction and 10-12 ozs or so does make a difference in this 95+ degree weather we've had as of late. I can put the holes in a smaller circle with my CZ RAMI but she prints under a T- shirt :-( There's a strain on belts I wear with shorts too if the petite Czech beauty is hanging off them. I'm thinking my little Kimber will be a great summer companion and not hang like an anchor :-)
Chuck introduced me to these Bullhide Belts and they are excellent. I just ordered another one this weekend.

https://www.bullhidebelts.com/
cousinmark likes this.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:43 AM   #6

Thanks JC, a quality gun belt makes life easier that's for sure. This company has a great selection.
JC45 likes this.
Old 08-20-2019, 12:07 PM   #7

I have used one of these gunbelts for some time now and I am quite happy with it. I have the belt with the steel in it.

https://gunbelts.com/
cousinmark likes this.
DeOlMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 02:56 AM   #8

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
+1
cousinmark likes this.
Edibrook is offline   Reply With Quote