01-10-2020, 09:59 AM
Join Date: Jan 2014
GaryNC, welcome to the site from Tennessee.
1. Slingshot slide to chamber first round.
2. Use FMJ round ball ammo.
3. Run the little pistol WET! I.E. Extra lube
4. Tap loaded magazines in your hand or solid surface on the back (primer end) to seat bullets in mag.
5. Try loading one or two fewer rounds in magazine until break-in is complete.
6. Different ammo and magazines is always a good idea to try.
7. Make sure little spring is in correct position on the slide stop.
8. May be some other things that I can't think of at the moment...
The Kimber Family
CDP & RCP Ultra's
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Custom Two-Tone 45/.460Rowland
Gold Combat Limited Edition
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
Stainless Raptor Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)
84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
Kimber Of America 82 Stainless Fluted .22lr
84M Varmint Stainless 204 Ruger