Kimber Talk Forums banner

Advocate question

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  jcannady 
#1 ·
I have been reading a lot about the new "micro's" and have a question. Several people have said it's the same as the P238. My question is "does the trigger pinch your finger like the P-238 does"?
I own a P238 and like the gun, but ended up changing the trigger because of the pinch.
Looking at the Advocate, it looks like the identical trigger with the same small gap at the bottom that causes the problem. anyone had any experience with either or both?

#2 ·
I have not heard about any "finger pinch" issues with the Micro, I have fired a Micro but don't currently own one. Maybe others can answer, I know Zoomy has a Micro.
Pretty sure Chuck has a P238 and loves it and not had any problems.

#5 ·
The Kimber Micro Carry is almost identical in every detail to the Sig P238 and they are both copies of the Colt Mustang. I don't know about finger pinching but they both have composite (plastic) triggers that can easily be dressed up with a fine file. I don't have a Micro Carry, I have the Sig P238 and replaced the trigger with a metal one, I'd bet the trigger I used will also fit the Micro Carry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.