Purchased a WLW Predator Pancake OWB Holster for my Micro - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Model Specific > Kimber Micro Carry Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2016, 10:50 AM   #1

Purchased a WLW Predator Pancake OWB Holster for my Micro

Read a lot of reviews last week and found Wright Leather Works (WRW) to holster my Kimber Micro Carry 380. They custom make holsters for many different guns. From the reviews I've read they are high-quality, comfortable and great looking. Since they are built to order, the turnaround time is 10-12 weeks.

Timing might be perfect. Just bought the Micro and I'm having issues feeding, ejecting, etc. (see another post I've joined describing this issues like many others). Maybe by the time Kimber fixes my gun it will time perfectly when the holster arrives

Last edited by Moliver; 01-25-2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: grammer
Moliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-25-2016, 11:35 AM   #2

That holster looks really nice. I haven't made a decision yet for a holster for my Micro. I might just get a DeSantis pocket 'rug', but that OWB model is appealing.
Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 12:29 PM   #3

Originally Posted by Donald View Post
That holster looks really nice. I haven't made a decision yet for a holster for my Micro. I might just get a DeSantis pocket 'rug', but that OWB model is appealing.
I am in no way affiliated with WLW, but their holsters look amazing. They have IWB and then a hybrid as well. The 10-12 weeks makes it difficult if this is your only carry gun. The WLW holsters aren't cheap either, but then, neither is a Kimber
Moliver is offline   Reply With Quote