Has anyone ever actually seen one of these used? - Page 3 - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Model Specific > Kimber Pepperblaster Forum

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2019, 05:22 AM   #21

Your best bet is get the stream, not spray.
It -will- be an issue in wind.

These may sound weird. Use to have to qualify once a year. Go take a class and get qualified.

We use to use the buddy system. Everyone gets shot. One at a time. Your buddy will be by your side and when you get shot, he will grab you under the arm if you become unstable to keep you from hurting yourself. He will walk you around after you stick your gead in a bucket of water.

It affects me by just leaving my eyes burn and want to throw up. We had another guy fall to the ground and squirm. Another was burning so bad he had 5 ft snots hanging from his nose and drooling.

The big surprise was a 6.4ft Mexican that got sprayed twice from 2 separate cans. He wiped his face with his hands and said thatís all?
We thought something was wrong with the can but it was brand new. He said hit him again. We opened a brand new can. Hardly any affect.
We asked him how the hell and he said he eats a lot of real hot spicy foods. He said he had hotter. He was immune.

Good to have a guy like him on your side. Bad if he is the enemy.

Why did we have to get qualed every year? One reason was the Judges take was they want you to know what its like and not abuse it.

Try it and have someone ready to help you stand by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-02-2019, 08:19 AM   #22

There is a small percentage of the population that won't be much affected by pepper spray, I forget the actual number they told us but it is well under 5%. Being highly drunk or high also reduces it's effectiveness, unfortunate since those are the folks more likely to need an attitude adjustment.

"If you want peace, prepare for war."
KCJeep is offline   Reply With Quote