Three for two Kimber sale ending; and "non-lethal" defense? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Model Specific > Kimber Pepperblaster Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2015, 08:52 AM   #1

Three for two Kimber sale ending; and "non-lethal" defense?

I just bought this -- three red pepper blasters for ~$80 -- after a ... dismaying .. discussion with Andrew Branca... (I mean, he's RIGHT, but I hate having to carry something ELSE!)

If faced with a (so-called ) "non-lethal" threat, having only a handgun to respond with makes "escalation" a possible charge (against the victim of an attack!)... My strenuous objection was: fists are (quite often) NOT a non-lethal threat! Which the class agreed with, but it's the COURTS (and the media ) that will have to be convinced...

The mainstream media, and even law enforcement, have consistently tried to claim the race-based “Knock Out” assaults are mythical in nature.

Summary Of "Knock Out" Attacks -- This Is Not A Game -- "Knock Out Game" -- "Polar Bear Hunting" -- "Cracka Smacks" --- | The Last Refuge
...In the past two years, there have been at least 100 Knockout victims, some of which have died.
KNOCK OUT GAME COMES TO FLORIDA: BLACK RACISM AND "POLAR BEAR HUNTING" | Watchdog Wire -- Florida
Even Thomas Sowell is noticing!
A Very Dangerous Game: The Knockout Game and Polar Bear Hunting
The New York authorities describe a recent series of such attacks and, because Jews have been singled out in these attacks, are considering prosecuting these assaults as "hate crimes."
Nor is this game just a passing prank. People have been beaten unconscious, both in this game and in the wider orchestrated racial attacks. Some of these victims have been permanently disabled and some have died from their injuries....

A Very Dangerous Game: The Knockout Game and Polar Bear Hunting - Capitalism Magazine

In Columbia, MO, parking-lot surveillance video from 2009 shows a group of black attackers approaching a young white male and one of them creeping up from behind to fell him with one blow. The victim suffered whiplash, internal bleeding, and bruising of the brain.
In St. Louis, ... with attacks going back as far as 2006. ... a single individual was responsible for an estimated 300 such attacks.
In April of 2011 a 72-year-old Vietnamese man in St. Louis was sucker-punched by a black male teen and fell to the ground, fatally cracking his head.

Last year it was proved fatal for a 20-year-old white college student in Minnesota and a 62-year-old Hispanic man in Chicago. This year it claimed the lives of a 72-year-old white man in Syracuse, NY and a 46-year-old homeless Hispanic man in New Jersey.

Over the past year or so there have been reports of Knockout Game attacks in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and as far away as London, where video captured one punch flattening a 16-year-old girl. And last week, perhaps in homage to the fact that the game is gaining national attention, there were six such attacks in New Haven, CT over a two-day period.
...Hunting the Domestic Polar Bear - Taki's Magazine
Then, read this quote from the above article in TakiMag. Is it any WONDER that this country is going to hell in an accelerating handbasket?!?
The “experts,” of course, are expertly clueless. Psychology professor Paul Boxer of Rutgers University calls the perps “impressionable kids” who are running around punching people dead “not because they are hoping to hurt somebody, [but] it’s more about risk taking, and new, different and exciting ways of getting into trouble.” Dr. Joel Fein of the Philadelphia Collaborative Violence Prevention Center speaks with near-reverence of the “significant inner rage a lot of these children are expressing.” A spokesman for the John Jay College of Criminal Justice’s Research and Evaluation Center suggests that despite what your eyes tell you, it would be a mistake to see this phenomenon “through the lens of race” and that anyone who views the phenomenon thusly is expressing their own misguided fears and inadequacies. “The root of this Knockout Game,” opines James Clark of Better Family Life in St. Louis, “is the lack of recreational opportunities and neighborhood-based programs for our young people.”

Clearly ""fists" can be a lethal weapon. So, it's a helluva knife's edge: do you draw a handgun or "give up the first punch"? (There used to be a ... thing ... in law that was essentially, a dog was 'given' a "first bite." The courts wouldn't order a dog killed for the FIRST bite, but the second one allowed them to declare the dog dangerous and take action. Bad news if you're the FIRST victim! Bad news for the dog all the way around -- when it's the bad owners who should be put down!!) (And oh, Richard, just leave this alone -- maybe in YOUR state or some other state, it was NOT the law -- or maybe it was just how the jury instructions or court decisions went when and where *I* grew up. It WAS A THING when and where I grew up. 'kay?)

Kimber PepperBlaster Sale
PepperBlaster II (Set of Three) - PepperBlaster

Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-29-2015, 11:41 AM   #2

Originally Posted by SnowTao View Post
I just bought this -- three red pepper blasters for ~$80 -- after a ... dismaying .. discussion with Andrew Branca... (I mean, he's RIGHT, but I hate having to carry something ELSE!)

If faced with a (so-called ) "non-lethal" threat, having only a handgun to respond with makes "escalation" a possible charge (against the victim of an attack!)... My strenuous objection was: fists are (quite often) NOT a non-lethal threat! Which the class agreed with, but it's the COURTS (and the media ) that will have to be convinced...

Even Thomas Sowell is noticing!

Then, read this quote from the above article in TakiMag. Is it any WONDER that this country is going to hell in an accelerating handbasket?!?

Clearly ""fists" can be a lethal weapon. So, it's a helluva knife's edge: do you draw a handgun or "give up the first punch"? (There used to be a ... thing ... in law that was essentially, a dog was 'given' a "first bite." The courts wouldn't order a dog killed for the FIRST bite, but the second one allowed them to declare the dog dangerous and take action. Bad news if you're the FIRST victim! Bad news for the dog all the way around -- when it's the bad owners who should be put down!!) (And oh, Richard, just leave this alone -- maybe in YOUR state or some other state, it was NOT the law -- or maybe it was just how the jury instructions or court decisions went when and where *I* grew up. It WAS A THING when and where I grew up. 'kay?)

What I want to know is: Did all of these thugs get caught? Were they all convicted? Did they all go to prison? For how long?

And, yes, thugs is the correct word, and if you think that's racist, then you've got a problem. (Not you, Elenor.)

Search tags for this page

pepperblaster ii (set of three)

Click on a term to search for related topics.