New Holster for SOLO - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Model Specific > Kimber Solo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #1

New Holster for SOLO

Well I have been looking for a belt slide holster for my Solo for a good while now. I guess I haven't been looking very hard because they are available.

I have been jumping from LGS to LGS hoping to just walk in someplace and find one that I liked. That's harder to do than I thought. Anyway today I got a Kimber email announcing new holsters and I just picked up the phone and ordered one. CS said it would take about 7 days.

I have a DeSantis IWB that I use most of the time but when I ride my motorcycle I want a belt slide with thumb break. Anyway one is one the way. It is made by DeSantis and I didn't even compare the price. So I guess I will now be happy. Still waiting on my Brigade Gun Leather holster for my Super Scary Plus. Was ordered six months ago yesterday. Maybe I ll have in time for winter carry.
Nellybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Funny Dan, I never thought of looking on Kimbers site for holsters. I had big hopes for a Brigade Gun Leather holster but after Troy got sick and fell way behind on his orders I gave up, it was almost 10 months and he hadn't started on my order yet so I canceled. If I had been thinking at the time we could have probably had him move your order up into the place of mine.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:11 PM   #3

Thanks Chuck. However I am just going to hold on now and see what happens. It will be here one of these days.
Nellybelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

forums kimber solo holster

Click on a term to search for related topics.