Read This Before Posting In The Solo Sub Forum - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Model Specific > Kimber Solo Forum

Like Tree109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2017, 03:54 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Read This Before Posting In The Solo Sub Forum

I'm getting tired of the bickering going on in the Solo threads, it's the same people posting the same crap over and over. From this point on if you can constructively contribute to a thread please do so. If you're just posting to call someone out, call them a name or argue with them and are looking for a 2 week or more vacation then please do so. Any post I read that doesn't contribute to the subject in the original post will be deleted.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:34 PM   #2

Chuck, thank you for your
Post. I admit I am one of those of whom you speak . I have been considering dropping off this forum . It has changed since 2013
When I first joined.
Nellybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:28 PM   #3
Super Moderator

Dan, do me a favor and hang in there a little longer. Let's see if we can't get this place back on track.

Old 04-11-2017, 08:02 AM   #4

As a new member, just asking what is challenge with forum? I have joined because I have a Solo 9 and am having sever problems with FTF. I noticed that there have been others. Is this a common problem with the gun?? Sorry if this has been beaten to death but am very disappointed in a $1200 gun that won't shoot.
jfhendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:13 AM   #5
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois jfhendrix, the subject of this thread in no way pertains to the Solo gun itself. It was directed at those that were bashing and flaming Solo owners. Please feel free to post and discuss any problems you may be having with your gun.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #6

As a satisfied Solo owner that once had issues. Contact KIMBER and send it back for repair. The Solo will work satisfactory and has had no more problems than the Micro 9 or Micro 380. The Solo problems just came about first. With a KIMBER tune up and proper ammunition , you too can join the ranks of happy Solo owners. Good Luck
Chuck43, Marshall, YuK and 7 others like this.
Nellybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:25 PM   #7

Good news Nellybelle, hope I have that same experience, currently my SOLO is dead in the water for jamming, and now trigger is full forward and can't break it down. Any experiences learned most appreciated.
Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:37 PM   #8

Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Good news Nellybelle, hope I have that same experience, currently my SOLO is dead in the water for jamming, and now trigger is full forward and can't break it down. Any experiences learned most appreciated.
Howdy Swag ! Welcome to KT

This is just a WAG but check the roll pin for the trigger to see it by chance it has worked it's way out one side of the frame. On one of my Solos I found the rollpin had almost worked it's way out. Put some fingernail polish on it and has not moved since.

Also, be sure your magazine is removed.

Good luck. Keep us posted on what you find.
Chuck43, Marshall and Blfinish like this.

Last edited by Tejun; 04-29-2017 at 08:41 PM.
Tejun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:12 PM   #9

Tx TG, it's secure, will keep everyone posted on lessons learned. Will call K on Monday, I'm hopeful. Love the DC, perfect for my needs, just need to get it working. I can clear jams better than anyone at the moment, well not so, not after today anyways, lol. No worries, will figure it out with the Yonkers folk...
Nellybelle, Chuck43, swca and 1 others like this.
Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:17 PM   #10

Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Tx TG, it's secure, will keep everyone posted on lessons learned. Will call K on Monday, I'm hopeful. Love the DC, perfect for my needs, just need to get it working. I can clear jams better than anyone at the moment, well not so, not after today anyways, lol. No worries, will figure it out with the Yonkers folk...
You have the right attitude. Kimber will help you get it right. I have two Solos. Bought one used that had some issues but I was able to work them out. Recently bought a new Solo CDP. Love them both.

Hang in there and give us updates
Marshall, YuK, swca and 4 others like this.
Tejun is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

kimber solo mag release button

Click on a term to search for related topics.