I know longer feel sorry for the U.S. and it's citezens! - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2016, 08:56 PM   #1

I know longer feel sorry for the U.S. and it's citizens!

We keep electing POS politicians that do nothing but prey on the fears of the masses and want gun control. When are we going to demand that are elected officials start looking out for us instead of making deals for themselves. We deserve what is happening because we are standing around hoping things will get better. It is time to take a stand and demand satisfaction.

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm

Last edited by swca; 06-17-2016 at 11:23 PM.
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-17-2016, 09:07 PM   #2

The problem is that a large percentage of the population never owns/shoots a gun or only shoots Airsoft or video games. A large percentage of the folks I know shoot guns!!
speedydg13 likes this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:41 PM   #3

We as a populace continue to prove Einsteins definition of insanity.
Lineman, bhunted and swca like this.

Old 06-18-2016, 07:52 AM   #4

'know" is "no" BTW
azguy1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 10:54 AM   #5

Originally Posted by Mike240 View Post
We as a populace continue to prove Einsteins definition of insanity.

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speedydg13 and Trubble4u like this.
Albert.Cairns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 01:17 PM   #6

I was sitting here with my wife last night and talking about the old days...never could remember having to check the vehicles, doors and secure the perimeter before going to bed at night. I never thought I would have to really carry a weapon for protection until the last several years. 911 took away many of our Freedoms and they have slowly kept a downward spiral. Who would have thought this several years ago? We go into a crowd now and our eyes are looking for a possible route of escape because something might happen.
OLE442, swca, cousinmark and 3 others like this.
Participant of the Southeast Asia War Games, 1971.
Markie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 12:02 AM   #7

Angry Not Like It Used To Be!!!

I remember the days when "I Like Ike" was the political slogan of the day. The only thing that was worrisome then was having to duck under your desk, at school and cover your head to keep you safe from Russian atomic bombs!!

At least we knew who the enemy was then and where they were coming from!!! Senator Joe McCarthy did everything that he could do to rid our country of Communists. Now our president even argues that the people trying to kill us are peace loving and tolerant!! Then tells us that we should accept thousands more of them entering this country with open arms and no questions asked!!

I'm glad that I'm old!! I won't be around for this much longer. I feel sorry for my children and grand children, because of the POS world that WE are leaving for them!! Very sad!!

With the exception of Ronald Reagan, I think Eisenhower was the last president that I liked!! Yeah, I liked Ike!! He made me feel safe!!! Since Ike and Ronnie, there have been presidents that I didn't care for, one that I thought was a well meaning. but hopelessly incompetent boob (George W.) and some that were out and out criminals (Tricky Dick and Slick Willie). But never, until now, has there been a president that just plain scared the living hell out of me. Barack has done everything within his power and many things that actually were way beyond his authority, to destroy the United States as we knew it!! Yet Congress and the Supreme Court do nothing to stop him!!!

Well, now I think I'll go take an extra anti-depression pill after all of that ran through my brain. As DuPont used to say in their 50's & 60's commercials..........."BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY!!"

END OF YET ANOTHER RANT!! JUST DAMN!!!

SmileyHammer.gifSmileyHammer.gifSmileyHammer.gifSmileyHammer.gifSmileyHammer.gifSmileyHammer.gif
bhunted, OLE442, swca and 7 others like this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 06-19-2016 at 03:07 PM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 10:18 AM   #8

It's called the American Voter.

You can't fix Stupid and there's too many of them.
Both parties are a joke anymore. You really have to research to weed out the RINO's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Markie, starnovi and DaveinNC like this.
Albert.Cairns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 06:50 AM   #9

Heck, people just don't care, the average family is just trying to make ends meet, don't watch the news and if their cable and phone isn't shut off they are happy.

Look at voter turnouts, it averages about 52/53% for presidential elections since 1968. So nearly half the people can't be bother to weigh in and vote.
starnovi likes this.
azguy1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 07:51 AM   #10

Originally Posted by Markie View Post
I never thought I would have to really carry a weapon for protection until the last several years.
Being a fellow Tennessean, you also probably remember it was near impossible for most folks to legally carry a gun prior to the 90s.

For those who don't know much about Tennessee gun law history, below is the the first paragraph of an article describing the outrageous draconian gun laws we used to live under and how we got to where we are today.
So hey... a lot of things are going in the right direction too.

Prior to 1989, Tennessee was a limited “open carry” state. Tennessee’s open carry law was limited to “army or navy” pistols but only if such pistols were carried openly in the hand. The statute did not allow citizens to holster the weapons or to carry these types of pistols concealed. A person would have to become a special deputy or receive a special police commission in order carry a handgun that did not fit the “army or navy” designation. These commissions were also necessary if the individual wanted to carry the weapon concealed or holstered.

Civilian Permits
Markie and starnovi like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote