Coming Attraction's! - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2016, 10:15 AM   #1

Coming Attraction's!

It is not an Ultra in fact it is not even a Kimber! I know,I know. You can click on a different post or topic now if you feel a little queezy. I grew more impatient everyday trying to find a Used Ultra the correct features and price in my area. Finding a used Ultra in my area seemed difficult let alone one with the features I want. You get the idea. Well I purchased a 1911 that I have always been attracted too! It is Springfield Armory 9mm EMP! Comes with ambi safety standard also night sights standard bull barrel match grade. It has all the features I want.It is in perfect condition! The ad in Cal Guns (Hoffbrew told me about Cal Guns this his fault) said like new and it is. Comes with three magazines stock all the original paperwork and case. Do not have pictures just yet. 9 days to go before it is paroled.
Oh by the way this does not mean that I wont be buying my Ultra this is just satisfying my affliction until I find the Ultra!

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-03-2016, 10:32 AM   #2

Congrats Tom on the newest addition to your harem..

Pictures please when you get a chance. .
Pops6116 likes this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:11 AM   #3

Nice Tom, the EMP is a nice pistola, I tried to work on a deal with one out of Visalia but guy won't budge from $1500. You know how it goes out here! I think I saw the one you purchased, that one is nice. Your welcome!!!

Always be ready - 5.11
Hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2016, 11:36 AM   #4

Originally Posted by Hoffbrew View Post
Nice Tom, the EMP is a nice pistola, I tried to work on a deal with one out of Visalia but guy won't budge from $1500. You know how it goes out here! I think I saw the one you purchased, that one is nice. Your welcome!!!
I monitor Cal-Guns everyday. I check it two or three times a day when I can, to try and snag the good deal (fair works for me) This one was priced about 300 lower than anything I have seen in the LGS most have been around 1200 to 1300 and not nearly the same condition as this one!
Hoffbrew likes this.

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
Old 08-03-2016, 11:48 AM   #5

Originally Posted by Hoffbrew View Post
Holly hell, $1500 for an EMP. That's crazy talk, I sold mine a couple years ago for $820.00. Paid $800.00 for it(gently used), California has gone all kinds of insane gun and other wise.

I saw this coming and made sure I got all I really wanted before the melt down and sold the ones I could do without, nothing wrong with the EMP good gun. I just like my 1911s in .45, 9mm I'll stick to Glock, CZ or M&P.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:39 PM   #6

I was purchasing what I could too. A lot of them have never seen outside! I will sell them off when time comes, as everyone knows, these can be purchased all day out of this state.

Always be ready - 5.11
Old 08-04-2016, 12:24 AM   #7

Originally Posted by Tankgunner View Post
Holly hell, $1500 for an EMP. That's crazy talk, I sold mine a couple years ago for $820.00. Paid $800.00 for it(gently used), California has gone all kinds of insane gun and other wise.

I saw this coming and made sure I got all I really wanted before the melt down and sold the ones I could do without, nothing wrong with the EMP good gun. I just like my 1911s in .45, 9mm I'll stick to Glock, CZ or M&P.
I also like my 1911's in .45 acp that is why I am still shopping for the ultra I want. This Springfield EMP is so nice I just could not resist.

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
Old 08-04-2016, 02:36 AM   #8

Originally Posted by swca View Post
I monitor Cal-Guns everyday. I check it two or three times a day when I can, to try and snag the good deal (fair works for me) This one was priced about 300 lower than anything I have seen in the LGS most have been around 1200 to 1300 and not nearly the same condition as this one!
Congrats Tom, looking forward tp pics. I do the same with Armslist but I'm going to stop, it's getting expensive

Mike
NRA
Amvets Life Member
Navy Vet
RugerLuger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:01 AM   #9

Congratulations Tom, I've shot the EMP-9 and it's a great gun.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:24 AM   #10

Originally Posted by swca View Post
I also like my 1911's in .45 acp that is why I am still shopping for the ultra I want. This Springfield EMP is so nice I just could not resist.
I look through out the day on CG too. I look for a good deals on Kimbers but most of time they are to far from me. If it was as simple as making 1 trip to purchase and take home, I wouldn't mind traveling. The 2 trip is a pain.

Always be ready - 5.11