Kimber Talk Forums banner

Where's Zoomy???

6K views 58 replies 22 participants last post by  Snake15 
#1 ·
...it occurred to me something has been missing around here lately? Anyone know where Zoomy's been?

#18 · (Edited)
DIET Coke Marshall, has to be Diet Coke. Very odd he usually tells us when he is taking a vacation.

Since he does not drink alcohol I don't think he is at Woodford.
Now if it was a vat of diet coke he may be drinking his way out.

EDIT: I just sent him a text, he answered right away, He is Good, just been busy!

#21 ·
DIET Coke Marshall, has to be Diet Coke. Very odd he usually tells us when he is taking a vacation.

Now if it was a vat of diet coke he may be drinking his way out.

EDIT: I just sent him a text, he answered right away, He is Good, just been busy!
As Chuck stated, he was there with friends...Just because he doesn't drink doesn't mean his friends don't..Hell, I'm not gay but have been to gay bars....

Did I say that out loud ??......:D----:eek:

#20 ·
Glad he's OK! Sure do miss his posts.....

The wife and I went to Maker's Mark and Jim Beam a few weeks ago. I do not drink so the tastings were interesting. Tasted like lacquer thinner to me......my Father would be ashamed I'm such a wuss!! The process is interesting and the mash tasted good!

Reactions: starnovi
#32 ·
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated. I do appreciate the out-pouring of love and concern for my well being. Some of Marshals post do make it much clearer as to why he sent me some Assless Chaps for Christmas and ask for photos. There are no such thing as conjugal visits for livestock in prison. I did check and it seems that Someone smuggled a cute piglet into a prison for a sex slave and Peta found out Then all hell broke loss. Always someone messing it up for someone else. I would however love to go into Witness Protection. All is great in Zoomyland just crazy busy with wife and grandkids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.