No Post in 3 days is it me ???? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013, 07:40 AM   #1

No Post in 3 days is it me ????

I have not received any post in I think three days. Is everyone finished posting?
Nellybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #2

I became a new member yesterday and must say that this sight pales in comparison to the XDtalk sight! I just purchased a Solo CDP waiting to pick it up next Thursday or Friday and am excited. After review this sight I don't think there is the same "love" that the XD people have for their firearms.
jmaldon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #3

You are going to love the SOLO. I bought one for my wife a couple of weeks ago and I love carrying it myself. I have run about 150 rounds through it and it is working fine with the recommended ammunition.
I also bought myself about a week earlier a Super Carry Ultra +. I like ot but the SOLO carries real nice.

Thanks for answering the thread. I was beginning to wonder.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #4

Yeah, for whatever reason people are not joining/posting. I cannot figure it out as site looks very nice and no trolls. I own two Kimbers, Ultra Carry II and full size target. Like both of them...but the finish does come off too easy. Both are very accurate.

Chip
Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #5

This site has a lot of potential, but I think most people are over at the Kimber forum on 1911forum.com
vetsvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #6

Yup, looks dead to me.

I've had my Solo Carry for a coupke of weeks.
not 1 failure.
And I and shooting gold dots, American eagle (non premium) and all sorts of stuff (124 gr and 147).

now if I could just find some magazines.
dustyjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:54 AM   #7

I picked up a couple of extra magazines at Hirschey's discount guns in Fort Wayne Indiana, when I purchased my wifes SOLO.
I also have a Custom Crimson Carry II and a Super Carry Ultra +. I have had minor FTF issues with them, but I believe after the breakin period is over, they will be fine. The CCC is already working good after about 400 rounds and the SCUP is working itself in. A couple of failure to return to battery after it is good and dirty. Like all of them and this site. I also watch the 1911 site but a lot of Kimber bashing in the Kimber section. Of the 600+ threads I have look over about 260. Just trying to gain insight into these complaints. Most of them go back into 2009 and 2010. Similar to Harley bashing on the Harley site. Lets try to keep this site going to all of our benefits.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:28 AM   #8

Originally Posted by vetsvette View Post
This site has a lot of potential, but I think most people are over at the Kimber forum on 1911forum.com
Yes, there is a lot more activity on the Kimber thread at 1911Forum.com, but I also think this site has potential. As much as I enjoy learning about other 1911 platforms, I like the idea of a site specifically for those of us who have invested in Kimber. I check both every day, and will try to post here when I can.

I got a Super Carry Custom HD a couple of weeks ago, and am loving it. ~300 rounds of perfect shooting so far. I have 12 pistols, and try to get to the range with each in rotation, just to keep them all (and myself) in good shooting form. Since I got the Kimber, though, I have been taking two pistols to shoot each trip to the range (the one that is next in rotation, and the Kimber that is now besting them all).

Don't give up on this site, folks. It hasn't been up long, and I think it will become what we make it.
farruggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #9

Agreed, I plan to hang in here until this site grows or I am expelled.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #10

I spend time here and on the SigTalk forum site.There's much more activity there.
MPO Southy is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

kimber day boardfreeones

kimber day forum

kimber forum .com
kimber super carry custom hd
kimber super carry ultra plus
sigtalk failure to battery
Click on a term to search for related topics.