What Next??? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2015, 11:58 AM   #1

What Next???

I just sold the last Glock that I had this morning. Now I am trying to decide what Kimber to buy next. I am thinking the Pro TLE II with the threaded barrel, so I can get into the suppressor game. I know that everybody's taste is different, but I would like your opinion on different Kimbers. I don't own any Ultras or Micros. I was also thinking about getting the Super Carry Ultra +. What is next on the list for you guys?
Super Carry Pro
Pro Raptor II
Custom Stainless II

More to come...........

JOHNNY
SynysterHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-24-2015, 12:12 PM   #2

the only ones you don't have that is on my list is the stainless pro raptor and the micro cdp. you already have most of what I don't that is on my list.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #3

The Stainless Raptor is definitely on my list... Not to sure how the micro would fit in my big mits. I've never held one. I guess I have a reason to go back.
Super Carry Pro
Pro Raptor II
Custom Stainless II

More to come...........

JOHNNY

Old 02-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #4

I personally am a Pro fan...but I am currently courting a Custom Master Carry!!! Don't tell my wife! I own Pros and Customs, a Micro and a Solo, but no Ultra's. I have a S&W 3" that I sometimes use for a BUG, but the Pro works for me! Chickadee has an Ultra for sale in the classified on this forum...might take a look!
Dons1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:22 PM   #5

Originally Posted by Dons1911 View Post
I personally am a Pro fan...but I am currently courting a Custom Master Carry!!! Don't tell my wife! I own Pros and Customs, a Micro and a Solo, but no Ultra's. I have a S&W 3" that I sometimes use for a BUG, but the Pro works for me! Chickadee has an Ultra for sale in the classified on this forum...might take a look!
I'm more of a pro guy myself. I shoot my wife's 3" S&W Pro Series and it's a great shooter. So an Ultra isn't too far away for me. I'll check Chickadee's out now...
Super Carry Pro
Pro Raptor II
Custom Stainless II

More to come...........

JOHNNY
Old 02-24-2015, 12:45 PM   #6
Super Moderator

Chickadees Ultra Tactical Ultra II is a great gun, a while back she mentioned that it might be going up for sale and I told he to let me know when she finally decided to sell it. Unfortunately for me she offered it to me the day after I bought 3 guns and a bunch of other stuff depleting my gun money and then some. She takes excellent care of her guns, you won't go wrong if you end up buying it from her.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:15 PM   #7

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Chickadees Ultra Tactical Ultra II is a great gun, a while back she mentioned that it might be going up for sale and I told he to let me know when she finally decided to sell it. Unfortunately for me she offered it to me the day after I bought 3 guns and a bunch of other stuff depleting my gun money and then some. She takes excellent care of her guns, you won't go wrong if you end up buying it from her.
I'm going to have to go and really get a grip on the Ultras to see if I really like them. That looks to be a decent deal.
Super Carry Pro
Pro Raptor II
Custom Stainless II

More to come...........

JOHNNY
Old 02-24-2015, 02:01 PM   #8

When you 1st put your hands on a Ultra. They might not feel just right.
But after you have shot one a few times. The weapon just seems to change how it fits your hand.
cardboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:05 PM   #9

Originally Posted by cardboard View Post
But after you have shot one a few times. The weapon just seems to change how it fits your hand.
Totally agree. And, I might add, be sure to hold it with both hands in your shooting grip. A casual one-hand grab is not going to give you an accurate feel.
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:16 PM   #10

Originally Posted by cardboard View Post
Understood... My buddy has a Master Carry Ultra and I will try that one out next week at the range. Not sure how much different it's going to feel with the Trace grips as opposed to standard grips. We'll see!
Super Carry Pro
Pro Raptor II
Custom Stainless II

More to come...........

JOHNNY