Kimber Talk Forums banner

Never ceases to amaze me!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MPO Southy 
#1 ·
Well I had some free time this afternoon so I rationed some ammo out (4 mags.)and set up target in the back yard.I fired two mags at 7 yds,and two mags at 10 yds.Oh yeah,almost forgot.I have a Super Carry Custom HD.Anyways,I can't get over the accuracy of this weapon.With the exception of three shots(operator error)everything was within a six inch diameter(estimated).I've had this gun for over a year,but it never ceases to amaze me.I'm not that good,so it must be the weapon.I would have liked to shot more but I am fanatical about rationing until the ammo crisis is over.

#2 ·
I feel the same way about my SIS Custom. I also love the genuis that is JMB. Such as, I went ahead and used a .45 spent brass as a recoil spring plug, a lot of people don't know you can. I did fit mine with a couple of strokes with a file, and it looks unique under the barrel...brass with .45 AUTO staring at you.

#3 ·
I also love my Super Carry Custom HD. I have owned a couple dozen pistols over the years, and not one has ever performed as well at the range in my hands as this one. Do you carry yours?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.