Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Chickadee
  • 3 Post By rfe959

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2015, 11:44 PM   #1

Logo Gear

Last week Kimber sent an e-mail to me for discounts on logo gear. I ordered two coffee cups and a hat. They came yesterday. I bought the cups because of there size 16 oz.. I have a Keurig system and it pumps out 10 oz. of coffee, ad to that cream and sugar, your looking at 12 oz. or better. Nice cups by the way. I enjoyed my coffee in one of then this morning.
The cups are black with the Kimber logo in Tan or yellow. Kimber logo on both sides of the cup in a circle with Made in the USA in smaller letters. I love to see this on things. The irony of this is when I turned them upside down to place in the dishwasher, there stamped on the bottom, made in China.........
sbubrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-27-2015, 07:38 AM   #2

That is sad. I just had to cave in & order a new range bag NOT made in USA. I was willing to pay more for 'made in USA', but just couldn't find one with the features I wanted that wasn't made in China/Vietnam.
2sharp2 likes this.

Mario Andretti
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:49 AM   #3

I'm pretty sure the "Made in the U.S.A." used by Kimber is referring to their firearms.
Chuck43, Lineman and Richard like this.

Old 03-31-2015, 11:08 PM   #4

Talking Oh Yeah!!!

Yep, Kimber has some nice logo stuff!! If I am pleased with a product, I am not above giving the company a free plug by flashing their logo/name around. I try to support good products in this fashion. And Kimber is one of the GOOD GUYS!!! ALL AMERICAN SHOOTIN' IRONS!!!

I could probably go for one of the Kimber Pro size paddle (made of poodle hide ) speed holsters. A paddle is nice for those occasions when you need to easily remove you pistol and holster. It also makes it easy to just stuff the paddle (and pistol) into your belt and roll. It encourages you to carry. It is a nice rig and a good way to lose $80 real quick!!!

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 03-31-2015 at 11:10 PM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote