• 2 Post By Hoffbrew
  • 1 Post By Hoffbrew
  • 2 Post By Insta-Gator
  • 1 Post By Hoffbrew
  • 3 Post By 2sharp2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2015, 01:24 PM   #1

Win1911

UPS just dropped off all my Win1911!! Now I have to find some time to go and try it out.
Marshall and Insta-Gator like this.
Hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-09-2015, 03:14 PM   #2

Congrats Brew...
Now just post a pic and a range report when you get done trying it out..
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:32 PM   #3

It wont look pretty but I will do it.
Marshall likes this.

Old 04-09-2015, 03:44 PM   #4

Originally Posted by Hoffbrew View Post
It wont look pretty but I will do it.
It doesn't matter Brew...We don't judge here on the forum about others lack of hitting the 10 ring...
What model did ya end up getting??
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:56 PM   #5

I ended up with the Eclipse Ultra II .45, my first .45 I have a few .380's and 9mm. Just wanted to get what I could before CA band. Remember.. out here we have an approved list for firearms. Ridiculous. My brother got me the Solo do to LE only can purchase and they cant do a bunch of purchases then transfers. Plus we can only purchase a gun every 30 days and there is a 10 day hold as well. I got denied in November on a H&K do to being 2 hrs early on a 30 day purchase. So I had to wait another 10 days (20 total) to pick up.

Last edited by Hoffbrew; 04-09-2015 at 04:58 PM. Reason: cant type and think at the same time
Old 04-10-2015, 04:43 AM   #6

I ended up with the Eclipse Ultra II .45, my first .45 I have a few .380's and 9mm. Just wanted to get what I could before CA band. Remember.. out here we have an approved list for firearms. Ridiculous. My brother got me the Solo do to LE only can purchase and they cant do a bunch of purchases then transfers. Plus we can only purchase a gun every 30 days and there is a 10 day hold as well. I got denied in November on a H&K do to being 2 hrs early on a 30 day purchase. So I had to wait another 10 days (20 total) to pick up.
Oh, dude, that just makes my sphincter tighten up. CA government has a lot of nerve. I could not live there. You must have tons of patience.
2sharp2 and Lineman like this.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:41 AM   #7

Originally Posted by Insta-Gator View Post
Oh, dude, that just makes my sphincter tighten up. CA government has a lot of nerve. I could not live there. You must have tons of patience.
On a better note... on my way to 5.11 Tactical Store here in town, anyone need anything!! Oh.. Happy Friday
Marshall likes this.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:42 PM   #8

Picked up a new polo from 5.11 then went next door to the indoor range and purchased 3 Wilson Combat mags for the Ultra. Did not shoot, wasnt prepared, no extra ammo on me today.
Old 04-10-2015, 02:02 PM   #9

Congrats on the new Eclipse Ultra, I am sure you will be happy with it. Clean it and lube it good before your first range session and it should do fine.

I am sorry but I could not live in your state...only buy guns from there approved list? Biggest load of crap ever.
Last month I bought a pistol on Monday then another pistol on Tuesday and about five days later picked them BOTH up at the same time. That is the way it should be in every state in America.
Chuck43, Marshall and Chickadee like this.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:51 PM   #10

I am sorry but I could not live in your state...only buy guns from there approved list? Biggest load of crap ever.
Last month I bought a pistol on Monday then another pistol on Tuesday and about five days later picked them BOTH up at the same time. That is the way it should be in every state in America.[/QUOTE]

Amen!!!