Range report from last Sunday - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2015, 02:39 PM   #1

Range report from last Sunday

I took my (Super Carry Pro) never shot, my (Pro Sapphire 9mm)only 50 rounds on it, and my (Super Carry Custom) maybe 250 rounds fired with it. I had 250 rounds of Freedom Ammo, 230 gr reman And about 50 rounds of mixed ammo out of my bag. I had a total of 3 failed rounds, Only one round of freedom. The rest my mixed lot. I cant remember which gun had two failed. Not enough to really worry about it considering neither gun is broken in yet. My Sapphire was perfect shot 50 rounds of gun range reman. Perfect including a magazine repaired by Chuck, and a new magazine Kimber so nicely sent me. Thank you Chuck and Kimber. Ohh I did shoot my 29-2 SW and I quickly found out I don't know how to hold it correctly. lol I did have 5 or 6 magazines of rapid fire which was fun and will explain some of wild shots. The rest is just because I need more training.

Last edited by Zoomybaby; 04-20-2015 at 05:20 PM.
Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-16-2015, 07:52 PM   #2

Originally Posted by Zoomybaby View Post
I took my (Super Carry Pro) never shot, my (Pro Sapphire 9mm)only 50 rounds on it, and my (Super Carry Custom) maybe 250 rounds fired with it. I had 250 rounds of Freedom Ammo, 230 gr reman And about 50 rounds of mixed ammo out of my bag. I had a total of 3 failed rounds, Only one round of freedom. The rest my mixed lot. I cant remember which gun had two failed. Not enough to really worry about it considering neither gun is broken in yet. My Sapphire was perfect shot 50 rounds of gun range reman. Perfect including a magazine repaired by Chuck, and a new magazine Kimber so nicely sent me. Thank you Chuck and Kimber. Ohh I did shoot my 29-2 SW and I quickly found out I don't know how to hold it correctly. lol I did have 5 or 6 magazines of rapid fire which was fun and will explain some of wild shots. The rest is just because I need more training.
Looked like good shooting to me little buddy! I ain't sayin nothing about guns that have not been shot. I am guilty still have the Master Carry Pro to shoot.
Zoomybaby likes this.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:54 PM   #3

Nice shooting Zoomy!
Zoomybaby likes this.

KEEP CALM AND RETURN FIRE

NRA Life Member
Dude22 is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2015, 05:34 AM   #4

Good shooting there.
Zoomybaby likes this.
Gmountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:50 AM   #5
Super Moderator

Nice shooting zoomy.
Zoomybaby likes this.
Old 04-17-2015, 09:19 AM   #6

Nice shooting for guns right out of the case/safe...
Zoomybaby likes this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:23 AM   #7

Nicely done, and nice looking pistols.
Zoomybaby likes this.
Jflytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 12:17 PM   #8

Originally Posted by Jflytle View Post
Nicely done, and nice looking pistols.
Thank you gentlemen for the comments. As you all know it's a work in progress. I will be happy when every shot is In the red. Lol most likely that will never happen but I can dream

Old 04-17-2015, 09:49 PM   #9

You had fun, sweet shooters you got. But next time change your targets more often, I wonder how many shoots just went clean though those holes in the middle not touching any paper what so ever.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:19 PM   #10

Originally Posted by Tankgunner View Post
You had fun, sweet shooters you got. But next time change your targets more often, I wonder how many shoots just went clean though those holes in the middle not touching any paper what so ever.
I guess we could do the math and count the holes.
Lol that was close to 350 rounds on those targets. It would make sense to have a few more targets if your shooting that many rounds. I am still trying to get use to documenting what I am doing so I can study it better and share the info. When I first started shooting I would dump all my ammo in my range bag and when I went to range I would have no clue what I was shooting good or bad. I would use same target for several different guns. I started reading stuff on here and started changing how I do things. I appreciate any and all advice I get from you guys . Now you have me thinking maybe one target per box of ammo? Per gun? Thank you for your help

Last edited by Zoomybaby; 04-17-2015 at 11:21 PM.