The latest from California - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree58Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2018, 02:32 AM   #1

The latest from California

Boy this will stop the next shooter from even thinking about doing one of those mass shootings That is a million dollar idea right there oh wait they said back ground check that usually means 35.00 dollars for each one you buy. I am willing to bet there is a fee involved. It keeps the bad guys broke I guess probably thinking. Maybe they wont be able to get liquored up and shoot up the town!

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018...up-for-hearing

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-23-2018, 07:15 AM   #2

glad i left 25 years ago...
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 07:24 AM   #3

Glad I have not ever lived there...

Their next move will be to force you to have a back ground check to buy a piece of clothing that has a gun makers logo on it
Chuck43, 2sharp2, Markie and 2 others like this.
Mini Me is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2018, 10:16 AM   #4

Update!

So happy about being healthy and feeling so good that I am no longer scared of leaving my medical teem and finding another in Utah. I slept all the way through the night last night for the first time in years. (tiered from working the yard sale and stress level way down form already living in Utah in my head anyway) I Held my first of many moving sales this past weekend. What a work out I am just going to run a few errands today. Kimberly asked me to make an appointment at the puppy parlor. Gotta love a woman who wants to look good for her man!
P.S. Sorry I just laughed when I read about the barrel background check. Sorry no disrespect there Hoffy, Rusty and all my fellow comrades in arms in in Commiefornia! Know worries I am already got plans to start an under ground railroad to get you guys safely out! Just wish they would get that bullet train finished might come in handy

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:10 PM   #5

Just wish they would get that bullet train finished might come in handy
I can't imagine people out there actually being able to ride the "bullet train" without having a meltdown!
starnovi and wayne like this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:22 PM   #6

[QUOTE=OLE442;824234]I can't imagine people out there actually being able to ride the "bullet train" without having a meltdown![/QUOTE

Its ok as long as it is a 10 passenger capacity only
starnovi and wayne like this.
Mini Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:39 PM   #7

Originally Posted by swca View Post
So happy about being healthy and feeling so good that I am no longer scared of leaving my medical teem and finding another in Utah. I slept all the way through the night last night for the first time in years. (tiered from working the yard sale and stress level way down form already living in Utah in my head anyway) I Held my first of many moving sales this past weekend. What a work out I am just going to run a few errands today. Kimberly asked me to make an appointment at the puppy parlor. Gotta love a woman who wants to look good for her man!
P.S. Sorry I just laughed when I read about the barrel background check. Sorry no disrespect there Hoffy, Rusty and all my fellow comrades in arms in in Commiefornia! Know worries I am already got plans to start an under ground railroad to get you guys safely out! Just wish they would get that bullet train finished might come in handy
Finished ? Don't hold your breath Tom. With the cost going up by the billions the first ride isn't expected for at least 4 years, 2029 for another route and completion by 2033.....

$100 billion for a fast choo choo train ? Only in Cali

Cost for California bullet train system rises to $77.3 billion

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/12/cali...n-trouble.html
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 03:51 PM   #8

California has gone crazy! We moved out in 1967, my family must have known what was going to happen. So many stupid laws....if and when a they get a Governor with some sense it will take years to unravel that mess. Anyone that can get out, get out now....
swca likes this.
Participant of the Southeast Asia War Games, 1971.
Markie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 03:58 PM   #9

before the suckers, I mean buyers dry up...
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 06:32 PM   #10

Originally Posted by swca View Post
Sorry no disrespect there Hoffy, Rusty and all my fellow comrades in arms in in Commiefornia! Know worries I am already got plans to start an under ground railroad to get you guys safely out! Just wish they would get that bullet train finished might come in handy
Are you out of your mind, Tom? At least with the Mexicans, we get beer, nicely mowed lawns, and Cinco de Mayo. Move up to Utah, and the Mormons won't let you drink beer, they'll tax you more than Jerry Brown, and they'll make you wear funny underwear.

Maybe once you get settled in, you can send me ammo, and I can send you bottles of tequila and fresh Speedos.

Join the NRA
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote