Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #1

More sub forums?

Is Admin open to adding sub forums? Like:

Kimbers in Action: range reports, Kimbers in competition, defense and duty

Kimber: Corrective actions, maintenance, upgrades and repairs

Kimber Gear and accessories: ammunition, magazines, holsters and other range and carry accessories

Reloading

Not trying to take over anything. Just thought it may stimulate more activity here.
Mike240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #2

Thanks for the post Mike. I'd like to see that as well.
Rooster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #3

Any moderator response?

Old 10-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #4

I get where you're coming from on one hand Mike, but on the other the problem with this forum doesn't seem to be how to organize all the posts.

Hopefully some of the Admin types will regain interest and we'll see some signs of life.
ultramag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #5
Super Moderator

More content specific sub forums are nice if you have the traffic to warrant them but we need more traffic then anything else. It's slowly getting better but it still has a way to go. I see new members signing up almost daily but maybe only 1% of them are posting anything. I think if they took the time to at least post a couple of words in the introduction forum it would help them break the ice. Personally I love this forum and am constantly looking for a new thread that I can participate in.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #6

It is a great forum. Members need to participate. Maybe more will soon.
Nellybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:32 PM   #7

Sonofagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #8

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
More content specific sub forums are nice if you have the traffic to warrant them but we need more traffic then anything else. It's slowly getting better but it still has a way to go. I see new members signing up almost daily but maybe only 1% of them are posting anything. I think if they took the time to at least post a couple of words in the introduction forum it would help them break the ice. Personally I love this forum and am constantly looking for a new thread that I can participate in.
I agree with you and ultramag. I thought a few differing subject. Areas may stimulate more interest and traffic too. I tend to be more of a lurker on forums but was interested in a fresh small one. Guess I should do more for the conversation myself.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #9

....and I thought my post on springs would spur some interest or debate and jump start some chatter...I will try another thread.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #10
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mike240 View Post
I agree with you and ultramag. I thought a few differing subject. Areas may stimulate more interest and traffic too. I tend to be more of a lurker on forums but was interested in a fresh small one. Guess I should do more for the conversation myself.
Actually I think the smaller configuration we have now is working to our benefit, l don't think I've ever seen the amount of posts generated last night and today before. Maybe we're not talking Kimbers right now BUT we're talking and getting to know one another a little bit better. I think it's a step in the right direction.