Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ice-and-Snow
  • 1 Post By Ice-and-Snow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2018, 07:21 AM   #1

Important: FREE webinar next week: Self-Defense Law

I've read this guy's book twice (and have given away the 2nd copy I got as part of his "Georgia-specific class I took a couple years ago). This info is VITAL! Hugely important... And I didn't know a lot of it then, have studied since then, and yet, I just took the 'quiz' -- and only scored 7 out of 10!

https://lawselfdefense.org/webinar-registration-page781

Each class of just two is limited to 500 participants.

(Good introductory/description video, worth watching the whole 9 min. at that site, above)

Attorney Andrew Branca recently released a survey on self-defense law to the gun community and the responses were shocking. Misconceptions about the law that would lead to long jail sentences were EVERYWHERE.

Think you are the exception? Think again. Our analysis shows less than 12% of followers knew the law well enough to protect their life AND future adequately. Nearly all of them felt CERTAIN of their answers!

Clear up what you think you know but don't. Join us now!

====================

FREE PRESENTATION REVEALS:
The Shocking Misconceptions About Self Defense Law... YOU LIKELY BELIEVE TOO!
Pick a date you would like to attend:
Register FREE Now Wednesday, September 199pm Eastern / 8pm Central / 7pm Mountain / 6pm Pacific
Register FREE Now Thursday, September 203pm Eastern / 2pm Central / 1pm Mountain / 12pm Pacific
+ Plus, LIVE Q&A To Answer YOUR Personal Question!
===================

What You Will Learn From This Presentation:

Secret #1: Stand-Your-Ground Doesn't Always Apply
In 80% of Stand-Your-Ground States You Can STILL Be Convicted For Not Retreating. Know why and how to avoid that pitfall.

Secret #2: Silence CAN Hurt You In Court
"Don't Say Anything" advice, while well intentioned, can be both highly impractical and harmful.

Secret #3: You Will Be Tried On What Actually Happened
Lawyers on both sides are likely to talk about all sorts of things that never happened. Know how to take charge of those imaginary events.

============================

About The Speakers:

Andrew Branca, Esq. is currently in his third decade of practicing law, and is an internationally-recognized expert on the law of self-defense of the United States.

Andrew was a Guest Lecturer at the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s National Academy, a former Guest Instructor at the Sig Sauer Academy, an NRA Life-Benefactor Member, and an NRA Certified Instructor. He also teaches lawyers how to argue self-defense cases as a certified instructor with the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) system in numerous states around the country. Andrew is a host on the Outdoor Channel’s TV show “The Best Defense” and contributor to the National Review Online.

Andrew has been quoted as a SME (subject-matter expert) on use-of-force law by the Wall Street Journal, the Chicago Tribune, the Washington Post, and many other mainstream media, including nationally syndicated broadcast media. Recently, Andrew won the UC Berkeley Law School debate on “Stand-Your-Ground,” and spoke at the NRA Annual Meeting Law Symposium on self-defense law. He was also a founding member of USCCA's Legal Advisory Board.

In addition to being a lawyer, Andrew is also a competitive handgun shooter, an IDPA Charter/Life member (IDPA #13), and a Master-class competitor in multiple IDPA divisions.

Jacob Paulsen, President ConcealedCarry.com
Jacob S. Paulsen is the President of ConcealedCarry.com, which provides in-person and online firearm training for American gun owners. The Company is currently teaching in-person classes in 25+ states with a team of more than 55 instructors. Jacob is a NRA certified instructor & Range Safety Officer, USCCA certified instructor and training counselor, Utah BCI instructor, Affiliate instructor for Next Level Training, and a Glock and Sig Sauer Certified Armorer. He resides in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado with his wife and children.
Bish likes this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-14-2018, 07:32 AM   #2

Some reviews of Branca (beyond mine! {wink})

--Massad Ayoob, Author of "In the Gravest Extreme,"
Founder of the Massad Ayoob Group
Taking Andrew's Law of Self Defense Class is not only a good idea, but an EXCELLENT idea. I also recommend his new book, 'The Law of Self Defense.' You are wise to buy this book. I hope you read & internalize it, & keep it to the forefront whenever you even think of reaching for a gun."

--Mike Seeklander, Founder of the American Warrior Society,
Veteran, former Law Enforcement Officer
"If you plan on defending yourself, and I don’t care if it’s with pepper spray, or a taser, or a firearm, you need Andrew's information … Andrew is one of the single best resources I’ve found on self defense law. This is absolutely outstanding."

--Dr. John Lott Jr., Author of "More Guns, Less Crime" and "The War Against Guns"
"Andrew Branca is a lawyer who has a knack of explaining the law so that it is readily accessible to everyone. Having a gun when the police aren’t there to protect you can keep you alive, but understanding the material in this book can keep you out of jail to continue enjoying that life.”
Bish likes this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:23 AM   #3

I shared it to a friend who lives there.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote