Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree13Likes
  • 7 Post By WillyD
  • 2 Post By 2sharp2
  • 4 Post By Cucamonga kid

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2018, 05:01 PM   #1

Thank You Crimson Trace

I've had a Micro 380 with the Crimson Trace grips now for a couple years. I noticed something wrong with the lazer the last time I was shooting it. It would be dim looking one shot and bright looking the next and once in a while it wouldn't work at all. Changed the batteries and still the same. Long story short if I wiggled the on/off switch a little it would go bright and dim or off.

It is still under warranty so I called Crimson Trace Service department, and to my surprise after pressing 1 for service the phone was answered by a real person, a very nice English speaking lady. I explained my problem to her, she asked a couple questions and then another big surprise....she said "we will get a new one right out to you sir". I just put the old grip back in the box and mail it back to them with the pre-paid postage they will provide with it.

Thank You Crimson Trace for backing your product like few do anymore. I will happily do business with you again in the future I'm sure.
Chuck43, 2sharp2, OLE442 and 4 others like this.
WillyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-14-2018, 05:27 PM   #2

Originally Posted by WillyD View Post
I've had a Micro 380 with the Crimson Trace grips now for a couple years. I noticed something wrong with the lazer the last time I was shooting it. It would be dim looking one shot and bright looking the next and once in a while it wouldn't work at all. Changed the batteries and still the same. Long story short if I wiggled the on/off switch a little it would go bright and dim or off.

It is still under warranty so I called Crimson Trace Service department, and to my surprise after pressing 1 for service the phone was answered by a real person, a very nice English speaking lady. I explained my problem to her, she asked a couple questions and then another big surprise....she said "we will get a new one right out to you sir". I just put the old grip back in the box and mail it back to them with the pre-paid postage they will provide with it.

Thank You Crimson Trace for backing your product like few do anymore. I will happily do business with you again in the future I'm sure.

Not surprising, always had outstanding service from Crimson Trace!!
Chuck43 and OLE442 like this.

Gold Combat LE
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
CDP Ultra
Raptor Ultra Stainless
RCP Ultra
SIS Custom
SIS Pro
SIS Ultra
TLE Pro (TFS)
Stainless Raptor
Custom Two Tone .45/460 Rowland
Super Carry Ultra Plus
84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 05:36 PM   #3

I must have owned a dozen sets of Crimson trace lasers for various side arms and only had trouble with one. I thought it was a little dlm compared to my others and they did the same thing for me; sent me a new one and I ship the old one back. No questions asked even about warranty or how long I owned it. 👍
Chuck43, 2sharp2, OLE442 and 1 others like this.