Kimber Talk Forums banner

Micro Bel Air

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  glokrok 
#1 · (Edited)
One of my gun shops have two of these. Looks even better in person. Plus check out the the price on the custom.

#4 ·
Micro is a little too pretty for me BUT for $675 I would have walked out with the custom in my hot little hand!

#13 · (Edited)
Just Too Cute!

I see just one drawback to the new trend in colorful pistols: A criminal , seeing you draw a colorful pistol, rather the ceasing his criminal activity or surrendering, could take it to be a toy and consider it a joke. The results are the criminal being needlessly shot (Not such a bad outcome.) or injury/death to the defending owner of the stylish pistol!! (A really bad outcome!) All because the criminal failed to recognize the cutesy colorful pistol as an actual deterrent/weapon and continued his attack.

That's just me, though. If I have cause to draw a weapon on someone, I want them to be damn certain that I have thrown down on them with a REAL weapon. I want that pistol to be black, blue or raw stainless steel, with a BIG freakin' hole in the front--.40 caliber or better!! He SHOULD know that he is about to die!!! TETO I'm just sayin'..........

BTW, the Shapphire pistols still look enough like real guns to get the nod as an EDC!!! I'm just sayin'.......... ;););)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.