• 2 Post By Marshall
  • 2 Post By Lineman
  • 1 Post By montanaResident
  • 1 Post By Husker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2015, 02:02 PM   #1

Again !

Hello To All
Once again someone got shot and All I hear on the TV is "gun violence" and "something must be done." I do not accept the theory that I have heard from a couple of people that incidents like this are Government Staged in order to justify taking our guns. I think that there are enough crazies out there without there being a conspiracy. I do think that many people are shot each day and it never comes to the news. Chicago is one place where shootings happen all the time with little coverage.
In N.Y.C. in the early '70s, I was robed with a knife to my throat. I have had guns pointed at me and I was never as terrified as when I had that knife to my throat. I would rather be shot than cut. But if, somehow, they could take the guns from the crazies and the crooks. The nut jobs will just think of other ways to make themselves known.
wildbillbugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-26-2015, 02:53 PM   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to krunchnik
Yup-you said knife-thats the next step down-still very deadly
Old 08-26-2015, 03:01 PM   #3
Banned

Take away guns, but give/allow Iran nuclear weapons. Hmmmmm....

For some reason this seems like a distraction. People die all the time, everywhere, for all sorts of reasons, etc. In the infamous words of our next POTUS, "What does it matter?"
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2015, 03:21 PM   #4
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by wildbillbugman View Post
Chicago is one place where shootings happen all the time with little coverage.
It depends on if it's a slow news day or not, if it is they will mention it.

Chicago's year to date numbers for 2015.

Shot & Killed: 277
Shot & Wounded: 1624
Total Shot: 1901
Total Homicides: 319
Old 08-26-2015, 05:48 PM   #5

I wish that these cowards who decide to take the lives of innocent people would stop eating a bullet every time that the police get close...

How about facing the music or better off how about a suicide by cop so you can feel what it's like to die at the end of a barrel...Pansy asses...
Richard and Zoomybaby like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 01:30 AM   #6

Cool Better To Eat The Bullet!!

Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
I wish that these cowards who decide to take the lives of innocent people would stop eating a bullet every time that the police get close...

How about facing the music or better off how about a suicide by cop so you can feel what it's like to die at the end of a barrel...Pansy asses...
Well Marshall, I believe that the criminal eating a bullet IS THE BEST POSSIBLE END to all these incidents. If the perpetrator surrenders and goes to trial, the taxpayers have to foot the bill for the trial and his incarceration for life in prison. If an officer shoots the perp, a bunch of bleeding heart liberals, the ACLU or Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will want the poor cop hung out to dry because he murdered that poor innocent, mentally disturbed, suspect that posed not real threat to him, other than the gun. But it was a small caliber gun anyway and couldn't have done much damage. Living in poverty, the suspect could not afford to arm himself with top of the line weaponry. Being held below the poverty line by society, he had to get by with the best weapon he could steal!!!

As you can see, the .380 lunch IS the best of all possible outcomes!!!

Good.Bye.Cruel.World..jpg
THE .380 LUNCH---CAN I GET FRIES WITH THIS??

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 09-08-2015 at 01:03 AM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:25 AM   #7
Banned

Still one of the funniest films ever.

Bart: [low voice] Hold it! Next man makes a move, the nger gets it!
Olson Johnson: Hold it, men. He's not bluffing.
Dr. Sam Johnson: Listen to him, men. He's just crazy enough to do it

Jflytle likes this.

Last edited by montanaResident; 08-27-2015 at 06:28 AM.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 01:22 PM   #8

Never can go wrong pulling out a Blazing Saddles line.
Jflytle likes this.
Husker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:18 AM   #9

Found this to be pretty astonishing, even for me!

At a moment when the conventional wisdom is coalescing around the idea that the big problem with the criminal justice system is white policemen being too mean to black criminals, Leovy drops a bombshell carefully justified by what she learned reporting from 2001 to 2012 on black crime in South Central Los Angeles. She argues the opposite: that white people should work harder to track down and lock up black murderers. Leovy admits:
This is not an easy argument to make in these times. Many critics today complain that the criminal justice system is heavy-handed and unfair to minorities. We hear a great deal about capital punishment, excessively punitive drug laws, supposed misuse of eyewitness evidence, troublingly high rates of black male incarceration, and so forth.
So to assert that black Americans suffer from too little application of the law, not too much, seems at odds with common perception.

But if “black lives matter,” it’s time to get serious and admit that the main killers of blacks are, overwhelmingly, other blacks.

But most murders in Southern California don’t take place in the largest mansion south of Hearst Castle. Most aren’t worth fixing the news coverage for, because there’s almost no news coverage, because there are so many homicides in Los Angeles.

Pelisek broke the story of the Grim Sleeper serial killer, so-called because he was back on the prowl after taking a decade and a half off. The arrest of Lonnie David Franklin, Jr. in 2010 led to a horrifying realization: there had been at least five serial killers active in South Central in 1984-1994, murdering about 100 people, most of them black crack prostitutes—and nobody noticed. The Los Angeles Times reported in 2010:
… few people in South L.A., including parents of victims, were even aware of a serial killer operating in their neighborhood—much less five or more. While the more publicized cases had distinctive hallmarks, in South L.A. there were so many people being killed, almost all of them from the margins of society, that it was difficult for neighbors or police to pinpoint any patterns.

The rapes and murders of dozens of young women were, effectively, lost in the crime wave.

“Could you imagine—more than 100 women killed and nobody notices?” said Margaret Prescod, who founded an organization 24 years ago to press for a more aggressive response to the killings and now hosts a radio show. “Could you imagine it in Beverly Hills? Palos Verdes?”

Four of the five overlooked serial killers were black.

Leovy is something of a data nerd. Because her L.A. Times only covered about one out of every ten murders in Los Angeles County, she started the Homicide Report blog on the paper’s website.

Rest here:
Wasted Advantages - Taki's Magazine
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote