Kimber Battle Boar - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #1

Kimber Battle Boar

Hello, was wondering if someone has heard of a Kimber I am thinking of purchasing. I have not seen one nor have I been able to find anything online about it. It is a Kimber Custom that has Battle Boar and OEF 2012 on one side of the slide and Hold the Line on the other. These are lightly engraved or etched. Has grips referring to the Marines, not sure if these are stock or not.
I had thought maybe someone had this done but in looking at the Kimber box the tag has Kimber Battle Boar as the model. The S/N is K408xxx and is in 45ACP. I will try and get some photos posted soon.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You in advance.
nuklhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #2

Pictures would be helpful. But, based upon a very unsuccessful quick search, I would guess it is a one off custom done by the Kimber custom shop. I would suggest contacting them for any relative info.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never has been and never will be. T Jefferson
pbsdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:40 PM   #3

Originally Posted by pbsdaddy View Post
Pictures would be helpful. But, based upon a very unsuccessful quick search, I would guess it is a one off custom done by the Kimber custom shop. I would suggest contacting them for any relative info.
Thank you I am thinking the same thing. Will know more on Monday when I call to check S/N.

Thank You and Merry Xmas.
nuklhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2013, 04:40 PM   #4

Kimber did a number of commemorative series guns for units returning home. If I recall it was a minimum order of 50 guns and prepaid.

At last information they will do special configuration runs with the same requirements.
Mike240 is offline   Reply With Quote