Kimber Talk Forums banner

Super Carry Pro vs Ultra Crimson Carry II

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Chuck43 
#1 · (Edited)
After a little warm up with my Sig P938 SAS, I had a shoot out with the SCP and the UCC2.
Office equipment Bullet Wood Toy Ammunition

Three magazines each, the SCP on the left side and the UCC2 using the laser on the right side of the target.
Product Font Material property Parallel Wood

7yrds unsupported bad shoulders bad eye sight 2 hitches in my getalong and the shakes.
Which one won?

See less See more
#5 ·
Tough call but if I had to pick I would give a slight edge to the SCP! On paper the laser did not appear to give you an noticeable edge.

But that paper needs a tag it is dead!

Reactions: glokrok and Chuck43
#7 ·
He is just trying make us think he is handicapped. Sorry wont work I cannot feel sorry for anyone who has a nicer collection than I do! Good shootin' there Glokrok!

Reactions: glokrok
#9 ·
Glokork, you are asking the wrong question. It is not a matter of which of the two fine Kimber models that you shot more accurately. The real question here is how much fun you had at the range with those bad boys. From reading your post, I believe that you have clearly and affirmitively answered that question for us. ;)

However, my question for you is just what is "two hitches in your getalong"?! Perhaps I shouldn't ask.:rolleyes:

#10 ·
Playing football and 3 motorcycle wrecks have taken their toll on my hips. April 08 l had my left hip replaced and the right side is just a matter of time. Thus two hitches in my getalong. Had a blast shooting yesterday! (Pun intended)

#11 · (Edited)
My 2 Cents Worth!!

I know exactly what GR is talking about with reference to "two hitches in my gitalong". 25 years of climbing telephone poles will give you at least two hitches, maybe more!!

Trousers Sky Rock-climbing equipment Helmet Rope

GR's hitches are hips, mine are knees!! (Anyone that says that a person's toes can not touch their heels, has never climbed a telephone pole!!!)

It's fun gettin' old, ain't it???

Head Eye Toy Eyelash Yellow

Reactions: glokrok and Chuck43
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.