Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Discussions > Kimber Talk

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2016, 06:47 PM   #1

What a Pain In the @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-26-2016, 07:04 PM   #2

And that's why we need someone who believes in the 2nd amendment in every office issuing gun permits.
Nellybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 07:09 PM   #3

Rejected because he didn't show a special need for a gun?? Wtf does that even mean?? Don't recall the 2A saying right to bear arms as long as you show a special need for one.....
Mini Me is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 07:22 PM   #4

Coming to a city near you if that hag gets elected....I find it ironic that the Statue of Liberty is in a state that takes them away little by little...
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:01 PM   #5

Originally Posted by Mini Me View Post
Rejected because he didn't show a special need for a gun?? Wtf does that even mean?? Don't recall the 2A saying right to bear arms as long as you show a special need for one.....
...that means you didn't put a name/names that worked on the character reference lines of your pistol permit application. It helps to have a friend in LE. Mind you that's just to own a handgun. If I remember correctly the pistol can only be outside your residence if you were headed to or at the range.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:08 PM   #6

After watching that video I'm so thankful that I live in a state that respects the 2nd Amendment and doesn't make us jump through hoops for our right to bear arms....

Our founding fathers knew what they were doing when they wrote the second amendment and it's a darn shame that some of these elected officials believe in their heart that it's okay to strip it away a bit at a time...
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:20 PM   #7

What a sad,sad story.My heart goes out to every law abiding citizen of New York who cannot legally carry a f/a to protect themselves and thier families.This is simply not the way things should be done!And if Hitlary gets in,it's going to be so much worse,not just in N.Y but for all American citizens.These are certainly very scary times for those of us who believe in the U.S.Constitution.
MPO Southy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 04:50 AM   #8

I have friends on the NYPD and for them to purchase a handgun they have to put a request into One Police Plaza and they have to approve the purchase and then you have about 2 weeks to buy the gun and bring it back to 1PP. If you fail to do this you have to reapply. Then they check the gun and test fire it and then you can come back to have the gun added to you permit. Only celebrities are apparently qualified to carry a gun. They put you through the same hell just to be able to buy a rifle or shotgun.
JC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:01 AM   #9

Wow, how is that legal?
Old 04-27-2016, 09:23 AM   #10

Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
After watching that video I'm so thankful that I live in a state that respects the 2nd Amendment and doesn't make us jump through hoops for our right to bear arms.....
The majority in my state would throw the 2nd amendment out if they could. I'm thankful that our state constitution prevents the current majority on the left side of the state from infringing on those rights.

I truly can't understand how some of these states can get away with putting such onerous rules on those who want to exercise their rights.

"Shall not be infringed", isn't really that ambiguous.

You can tell alot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans. - Ronald Reagan
Spotly is offline   Reply With Quote