Kimber Talk Forums banner

I took the picture, it spooked me, too.

730 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Jflytle 
#1 ·
I was looking around for new backgrounds for my knife pictures. Not all knives (especially those with all polished blades) show up on white playing cards.

I also wanted to be distinctive in my advertising.

I thought these were just common, run-of-the-mill playing cards. But they do add a spine chilling dimension.

My Coye is at the moment my most dangerous knife. I think the combination makes a statement.

Rectangle Electric blue Art Tool Knife

See less See more
#3 ·
If there ever was a stain on one of my knives, I have a "cousin" who makes sure it's never found...

In all seriousness, I've been doing this for over 20 years. I told my wife when I started that some CSIs used the injection molding used in dentistry to get a perfect copy of the edge of knife wounds, and those of spears and axes. I expected that a policemen with an evidence bag and bloody knife would show up sooner or later and ask me who the client was.

It has never happened, and I'm more baffled by that than if they showed up regularly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.