One of the best knives ever made. - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Knives

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By The Tourist

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2018, 10:05 AM   #1

One of the best knives ever made.

I just got some new grips for my Guardian 3 Bradford, the alloy is 3V.

It came with a very smooth handle, so I asked Brad to send me some bright orange, checkered grips. I no longer own a bike, but I still like the colors of orange and black together. Plus the checkered pattern does not let the knife shift in your hand, and is harder to be knocked away.

As you know, I respect Brad and his business. That is not my bevel on his knife--none of his knives have my bevel, or need it!

If there is a polisher pickier than Rob Babcock and me, it Brad. Even the spare screws and driver bits he mails me are flawless. He must have a Q/C guy with a gigantic ulcer!

This fixed blade is ideal for daily carry. The 3V alloy can take any beating and the petite size of the knife would never even draw a stare slicing a steak at a restaurant.

The sheath is designed to run parallel to your belt, so even with a short jacket the knife is covered, yet accessible.

This one is a three inch, but do not let that fool you. If you see me walking across a bar with this knife, trust me, I am not in a happy mood. This knife is that good, I would stake my life on it.

I also own Brad's Guardian 4 and his Guardian 4.5 at present. I am saving my pennies for his 3V version of the 4.5 and I'm already practicing my begging.

If you go where the wild things stalk you, call Brad.

DSC02419.JPG
Dude22, Jflytle and Loki1967 like this.