Biker Jewelry, with an edge... - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Knives

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By wayne

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2019, 08:10 AM   #1

Biker Jewelry, with an edge...

A few weeks ago I had to let two Fulcrum Framelocks go just because of finances. It broke my heart when my box at Blue Ridge Knives was sent to the next guy on the list.

My rep then told me that the all The Framelocks were gone.

Well, I had some cash, so I called Blue Ridge this morning--two minutes after they opened! I carefully read the ID numbers to my rep, and then she magically announced, "They're both being pulled now."

The word 'both' is important here--my wife wanted her own!

These are the biggest, strongest, and (commercially) sharpest folders I know of--and I'll never carry them! I have Schrade switchblades to go up against interlopers.

I do feel sorry for the knife salesman who called in five minutes after I did. He's going to get some bad news...

https://www.herooutdoors.com/fulcrum...k-black-s35vn/
Old 04-01-2019, 08:56 AM   #2

Oh, and a couple of things to add...

One, most people always ask why I "cropped" the front of the blade off instead of showing the whole thing. I do not crop the pictures, that's the way the tip is finished. The whole blade is a razor sharp destruction device.

'Nother thing, other than redheads there are few things I'll pay 400 dollars to possess. This knife is one of them.

Yes, I bought the blue one, and my wife wanted the pastel green one. Heck, at that price I almost bought a "spare."

Many custom quality knives go for between 1,000 dollars and 3,500 bucks. At four bills, these beautiful knives are a steal!

Old 04-01-2019, 11:39 AM   #3

At that price I want the whole blade not just half.
CharlieW and wfm like this.

AMERICA WE HAVE A PROBLEM
wayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 11:47 AM   #4

If you play the video you'll find that the blade on the Fulcrum Framelock is the same length as a Spyderco.

The Framelock is twice as sharp, however.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:08 PM   #5

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
Oh, and a couple of things to add...

One, most people always ask why I "cropped" the front of the blade off instead of showing the whole thing. I do not crop the pictures, that's the way the tip is finished. The whole blade is a razor sharp destruction device.

'Nother thing, other than redheads there are few things I'll pay 400 dollars to possess. This knife is one of them.

Yes, I bought the blue one, and my wife wanted the pastel green one. Heck, at that price I almost bought a "spare."

Many custom quality knives go for between 1,000 dollars and 3,500 bucks. At four bills, these beautiful knives are a steal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCRJUcIZmko
You. Can buy all of those $383.00 or 2 for $764.00 rasor knives you like I'll have to spread my my money around . Since I don't have $800.00 today !! Thanks for your happy thought , loved the picture , enough to check price & thanks looks beautifull .BillyB

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
billyb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:08 PM   #6

I drive a 25 year old F-150. All I've bought is one set of tires, one alternator, and two batteries (from Sears, when there was a Sears at East Towne). Just about at 130,000 on the odometer.

The rest went into knives and gym memberships.

I might have to go to a Menomonee Falls reunion, those guys did not take care of themselves and I do not want to drink at a tontine...