Knives just for the mall, just because. - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Knives

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2019, 01:42 PM   #1

Knives just for the mall, just because.

The first thing I usually do if my wife wants to go to the mall is that I take out the knife I'm carrying and replace it with the cheapest piece of junk I have. If I'm going to have to wrestle a singular mall slime or slice my way out of the multiple breed, I don't want to lose a good knife on top of it.

Yeah, I almost bought an eleven dollar 'switchblade' from Direct Knife Sales. I had a weak moment.

So I flipped over to Horizon Bladeworks, that's Joyce and Nick's company. And wouldn't you know it, one of the first entries at the top of their index was "inexpensive knives." Their initial asking price was 18 dollars for one.

We all know that if it's "me" asking and offering to buy a few dozen, that might drop well below the ten dollar level. We'll see.

I left a message for Joyce--she's buried right now--and I asked for two of them. That way I can see if making a large buy results in savings and so I can compare the quality.

I will go back into their page and pull a picture...

The picture won't post here. Just go to Horizon Bladeworks, click on the inexpensive knives index, and look at the all black knife for 18 bucks.

Last edited by The Tourist; 04-16-2019 at 01:49 PM.
The Tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads