Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Knives

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Rick in Oregon
  • 1 Post By Jflytle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2019, 03:45 PM   #1

Boker Torx Tool Knife Kit

Recently I was asked to post my thoughts on the neat little Boker Torx Tool Kit I had ordered and posted a while back. It arrived today, and I've had a chance to work on two knives with it, my EDC Benchmade Pardue auto, and a new addition, a Kershaw Volt II spring-assist. It appears most knife manufacturers are using Torx screws now, so a set of Allen wrenches is not enough any more.

The little kit all fits into a palm-sized handle that fits the hand perfectly. German quality is apparent everywhere, fit, finish, design and materials.

The first task for the Torx Tool Kit was to reverse the pocket clip on my Kershaw Volt II for tip-up carry....piece of cake. All the bits appear to be hardened well. All the bits fit nicely into the handle cap.

The cap is labeled to show the sizes of the bits contained within. Sizes range from T4 to T10 with this kit.

As the driver is magnetic and is our standard 1/4" size, this little tool will accept all the Torx bits available here locally.

So for those of us that just can not NOT tinker with our guns, knives and other toys, this little gem is almost a must if you encounter as many Torx fasteners as I have lately.

I give this one FIVE STARS *****
Mine came from BladeHQ and was $23. Well worth it.
Rick in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-03-2019, 06:01 AM   #2

Thanks for the write-up. Looks like I may have to get one to put with my sharpening kit.
Rick in Oregon likes this.
Jflytle is offline   Reply With Quote