10-12-2019, 08:16 PM
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: La Habra, California
Ok... let's step through this. The part that might be different for you is where you have your picture. Drag your picture onto the desktop of your computer, just so we know where it is.
Now in your browser where you're replying to a message on Kimbertalk:
1. Click "go advanced."
2. Click "manage attachments."
3. In the new pop-up window, click "choose file."
4. A new window will open that is specific to your computer. In my situation, I clock on the "desktop" folder, then I click on the picture file.
5. Now click on "open."
6. The name of your picture file should appear in the "manage attachments" window.
7. Click on "upload."
8. When the file is done uploading, the name of the file will appear lower under "current attachments."
9. Now go back to the original browser window, and click "preview post."
10. You should now see your message, with the picture, as it would appear if you clicked "submit reply."
11. Click "submit reply."
BOOM! Your picture is now visible for all to see.