Crimson Trace Laser grips for sale.. - Kimber Forum

Kimber


Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum Classifieds > Miscellaneous

Like Tree16Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2015, 06:52 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 19,090
For Sale. CT Laser grips for Ultra Carry..

Hey KT...

Since we have only used the grips with the laser on it couple of times, GiGi has decided to sell her Crimson Trace grips Model# LG-404-P9 that are currently on her Ultra Carry II..

I know what they sell for new, but don't want anything near that price so if your interested send me a PM with what you're willing to pay..

Laser Sight for 1911 Compact Pistols LG-404 | Official Crimson Trace

These are grey/black with a red laser..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ct1.jpg (138.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg ct2.jpg (124.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg ct3.jpg (62.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg ct4.jpg (64.6 KB, 27 views)
Deputy347k9 and Hoffbrew like this.

Last edited by Marshall; 05-17-2015 at 06:59 AM.
Marshall is offline  
Remove Ads
Old 05-17-2015, 04:22 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 10,814
Man, I would have been all over that, if it would have worked on a Ultra with extended Ambi. safety.

Been trying to think of a reason to buy that all afternoon!
Good luck with the sale!
Marshall likes this.
2sharp2 is offline  
Old 05-17-2015, 05:10 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 19,090
Too bad Arland because they are really nice...

I have them on Armslist and adding them to E-Bay on Wednesday @ $150-$175..
2sharp2 likes this.
Marshall is offline  
 
Old 05-17-2015, 06:49 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 10,814
Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
Too bad Arland because they are really nice...

I have them on Armslist and adding them to E-Bay on Wednesday @ $150-$175..
Great price! Almost tempted even thou I don't really need them!
Marshall likes this.
2sharp2 is offline  
Old 05-20-2015, 08:07 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 10,814
If they had been Green we would not be having this conversation cause I would already have bought them!
Can't believe nobody needs them!
2sharp2 is offline  
Old 05-20-2015, 08:15 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 19,090
Originally Posted by 2sharp2 View Post
If they had been Green we would not be having this conversation cause I would already have bought them!
Can't believe nobody needs them!
I'm guessing no one has $150 which is less than half of what they cost new...
Marshall is offline  
Old 05-20-2015, 08:22 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 10,814
Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
I'm guessing no one has $150 which is less than half of what they cost new...
My problem was not so much it is Red but your model Crimson Trace won't work with extended ambi-safety which all my other Ultra's have, that's why I had to buy the RCP to put my Green laser on. Your practically giving them away for $150.00.
Marshall likes this.
2sharp2 is offline  
Old 05-20-2015, 09:15 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Zoomybaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,665
Someone will get them soon, it's a great deal...



Zoomybaby is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:17 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 19,090
Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
Hey KT...

Since we have only used the grips with the laser on it couple of times, GiGi has decided to sell her Crimson Trace grips Model# LG-404-P9 that are currently on her Ultra Carry II..

I know what they sell for new, but don't want anything near that price so if your interested send me a PM with what you're willing to pay..

Laser Sight for 1911 Compact Pistols LG-404 | Official Crimson Trace

These are grey/black with a red laser..
Just a reminder...Still available..
Marshall is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:20 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
2sharp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 10,814
WHAT!! I can't believe nobody bought those!!
__________________
The Kimber Family

Gold Combat LE
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
CDP Ultra
Raptor Ultra Stainless
RCP Ultra
SIS Custom
SIS Pro
SIS Ultra
TLE Pro (TFS)
Stainless Raptor
Custom Two Tone .45/460 Rowland
Super Carry Ultra Plus
84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
2sharp2 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crimson Trace Marshall Gunsmith 14 07-10-2015 10:00 PM
Crimson Laser Grips ccwppq13 Kimber Talk 15 04-20-2015 04:30 PM
WTB Crimson Trace Green Laser 2sharp2 Parts & Accessories 20 03-24-2015 07:19 PM
Crimson Trace grips for a good price Gmountain Kimber 1911 Forum 0 05-30-2014 06:26 AM
Best CC holster for Crimson trace II HAZE Kimber Talk 13 02-18-2014 10:38 AM