Kimber Talk Forums banner

Walkingman in Southern Utah

3K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Insta-Gator 
#1 ·
Greetings from a newbie to the forum but not to Kimber. I'm the proud owner of A Master Carry ultra, Pro CDP2,ultra CDP2, Desert Warrior, Super Pro Carry HD (Best of my best), and currently waiting for my Ultra+ CDP 2 (November perhaps?). I am also a big Dan Wesson fan. And I have completed my ID-10-T form on my Ultra CDP2, so I won't be throwing many stones at others "glass houses". I have already learned alot as a voyeur on this site. Some very learned Kimber shooters on this site.

#3 ·
Do any of your walking in the Needles District outside of Moab? We went backpacking there once. It was a wonderful 3 days.

Up until we rolled the pickup truck in snow going home, but that's another story.

#8 ·
Do any of your walking in the Needles District outside of Moab? We went backpacking there once. It was a wonderful 3 days.

Up until we rolled the pickup truck in snow going home, but that's another story.
Been there, done that, agree 100%. There isn't anyplace like it in the world. And a great place to go if you want to leave this world for a few days. BTW I'm a history teacher and IMHO any man who is a friend of Thomas Jefferson can't be half bad:)

Reactions: Insta-Gator
#9 ·
Welcome, we share some models My SCP HD and SC Ultra Plus are my favorites.

#10 ·
Agreed. I'm sure there are better pistols than the Super Carry HD line. I just haven't shot them yet. I would challenge anyone to show me a better 45 ACP for under 1500.00.

#12 ·
Welcome to the site from Tennessee! You have some Kimbers in your collection that I would like to own. Maybe someday.

#13 ·
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from Beautiful Downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
Sky Water Water tower Tower Font

That is quite the collection you have there! :eek: What kind of Dan Wessons are you into? 1911 or revolver? Back in the day, I used to shoot metallic silhouette matches with a 6" Dan Wesson 15VH .357 magnum revolver. That was the most accurate revolver I ever owned. It was a shooter!!!:D:D

#18 ·
Welcome to the forum from Beautiful Downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
View attachment 492

That is quite the collection you have there! :eek: What kind of Dan Wessons are you into? 1911 or revolver? Back in the day, I used to shoot metallic silhouette matches with a 6" Dan Wesson 15VH .357 magnum revolver. That was the most accurate revolver I ever owned. It was a shooter!!!:D:D
I always wonder why I ever sold my Valor or Guardian 9mm. Oh yeah . . . I got divorced lol. I kept my VBob .45. I would love to buy a Valor. I would love to buy a .357 revolver to keep my Python company. Do you have a favorite? My knowledge of revolvers is somewhat limited. I'm going to keep my eye on the prize. I did buy a master carry ultra last week, took it out yesterday. Great .45.

#17 ·
Welcome from from The Ville Walkingman. The 2nd Amendment is still held in high regard here in Ky. We do require a sixty-second waiting period and a check of the most-wanted posters, but we believe a man deserves the right to buy a legal product to protect his family without big brother slowing down the process. My heart goes out to my friends here who may wait months for nanny state approval.

We look forward to seeing picks of your Kimbers. I currently shoot a Stainless Pro Carry II and am saving my spare change to buy a Royal II. Right now, I'm heading to the range for therapy.

Reactions: Marshall
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.