Walkingman in Southern Utah - Kimber Forum

Kimber


Go Back   Kimber Forum > Kimber Forum News > New Member Introduction

Like Tree7Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2014, 09:13 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Walkingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint George, Utah
Posts: 276
Angry Walkingman in Southern Utah

Greetings from a newbie to the forum but not to Kimber. I'm the proud owner of A Master Carry ultra, Pro CDP2,ultra CDP2, Desert Warrior, Super Pro Carry HD (Best of my best), and currently waiting for my Ultra+ CDP 2 (November perhaps?). I am also a big Dan Wesson fan. And I have completed my ID-10-T form on my Ultra CDP2, so I won't be throwing many stones at others "glass houses". I have already learned alot as a voyeur on this site. Some very learned Kimber shooters on this site.
Walkingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-21-2014, 09:18 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Insta-Gator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Georgia
Posts: 11,763
Welcome Walkingman. I am envious of your collection. Congratulations.



Welcome to
__________________
Insta-Gator aka .. Gary
(warning: prone to bouts of petulance)

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:20 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Insta-Gator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Georgia
Posts: 11,763
Do any of your walking in the Needles District outside of Moab? We went backpacking there once. It was a wonderful 3 days.






Up until we rolled the pickup truck in snow going home, but that's another story.
__________________
Insta-Gator aka .. Gary
(warning: prone to bouts of petulance)

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 03-21-2014, 09:33 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Dude22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: South West Florida
Posts: 5,802
Welcome from Ohio
__________________
Denny

KEEP CALM AND RETURN FIRE

NRA Life Member
Dude22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:34 AM   #5
Super Moderator
 
Chuck43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 32,544
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Walkingman, I'm glad you decided to come in from the cold and join us.
__________________
WE DON'T SHOOT TO KILL, WE SHOOT TO SAVE A LIFE.
Chuck43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:13 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Walkingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint George, Utah
Posts: 276
Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Walkingman, I'm glad you decided to come in from the cold and join us.
Not so cold here (Saint George UT). We are 112 miles from Lost Wages Nevada and only a few degrees cooler. But we love our 2nd amendment and those guys who thunk it up.
Marshall and PorscheVille like this.
Walkingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:16 AM   #7
Super Moderator
 
Islander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 5,126
Welcome to the forum from Ohio!!
__________________
Steve

Ohio Chl holder
NRA member
Old age isn't for sissy's
Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:22 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Walkingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint George, Utah
Posts: 276
Originally Posted by Insta-Gator View Post
Do any of your walking in the Needles District outside of Moab? We went backpacking there once. It was a wonderful 3 days.






Up until we rolled the pickup truck in snow going home, but that's another story.
Been there, done that, agree 100%. There isn't anyplace like it in the world. And a great place to go if you want to leave this world for a few days. BTW I'm a history teacher and IMHO any man who is a friend of Thomas Jefferson can't be half bad
Insta-Gator likes this.
Walkingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:22 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Josey Wales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Crooked River Ranch
Posts: 260
Originally Posted by Walkingman View Post
Greetings from a newbie to the forum but not to Kimber. I'm the proud owner of A Master Carry ultra, Pro CDP2,ultra CDP2, Desert Warrior, Super Pro Carry HD (Best of my best), and currently waiting for my Ultra+ CDP 2 (November perhaps?). I am also a big Dan Wesson fan. And I have completed my ID-10-T form on my Ultra CDP2, so I won't be throwing many stones at others "glass houses". I have already learned alot as a voyeur on this site. Some very learned Kimber shooters on this site.
Welcome, we share some models My SCP HD and SC Ultra Plus are my favorites.
__________________
NRA Life
SASS 96744

" Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is"
Josey Wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:45 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Walkingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint George, Utah
Posts: 276
Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
Welcome, we share some models My SCP HD and SC Ultra Plus are my favorites.
Agreed. I'm sure there are better pistols than the Super Carry HD line. I just haven't shot them yet. I would challenge anyone to show me a better 45 ACP for under 1500.00.
Walkingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On