Kimber Talk Forums banner

Hello from north Indiana

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  glokrok 
#1 ·
Got registered here to read up on the Solo forum. Only Kimber handgun I've got. But I do have 2 older Super America .22's, one .222 and for the last two years I've been playing with a Select Grade .270WSM for deer hunting. Usually I lurk around Honda CBX , Kaw triple, and 1911 .45 forums. Hope you all don't mind if I lurk around here once in a while.:)

#15 ·
Hey Here!! (It's a Southern Thing!!!)

Welcome to KT from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
Sky Motor vehicle Tree Car Vehicle

Congrats on the new Solo. Be assured that the Customer Service folks in Yonkers will have your Solo working like it should in no time. Last week, I dreamed up the idea of Kimber switching the workers from the Customer Service Department with the workers from the Quality Control Department. That way, guns with issues would not leave the factory and the folks new to the Customer Service Department could finally learn what makes a Kimber firearm tick!! Sounds like a WIN-WIN proposition to me!! Whatcha think??

Glad to have you with us. We like to share knowledge, experiences and a few laughs. Okay, maybe more than a few laughs. We're here to have fun!!! Head Eye Mouth Human body Jaw

#21 ·
Welcome to KT from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
View attachment 19473

Congrats on the new Solo. Be assured that the Customer Service folks in Yonkers will have your Solo working like it should in no time. Last week, I dreamed up the idea of Kimber switching the workers from the Customer Service Department with the workers from the Quality Control Department. That way, guns with issues would not leave the factory and the folks new to the Customer Service Department could finally learn what makes a Kimber firearm tick!! Sounds like a WIN-WIN proposition to me!! Whatcha think??

Sounds good to me, sometimes it's not a bad idea to move people around to different areas if only for a while so they can learn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.