Kimber Talk Forums banner

G'Day from Australia

3K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  swca 
#1 ·
G'Day Fella's,

Homer from Australia here.
New to this forum but not to Kimber firearms.

Looking forward to enjoying myself.

Doh!
Homer

#3 ·
Welcome to KT, Homer.

If you SCUBA dive, say hello to Bowlofpetunias and Thanksforthefish, if you know them. (yeah, right, such a small diving community :D )

#9 ·
Always nice to get new members! Welcome from southern California! I have a distant relative in Australia. I believe she is a second cousin maybe. Australia is on my bucket list of places I want visit. What Kimber or Kimbers do you have? We love pictures. They really help those members who have a reading disability.

Reactions: Marshall
#11 ·
Always nice to get new members! Welcome from southern California! I have a distant relative in Australia. I believe she is a second cousin maybe. Australia is on my bucket list of places I want visit. What Kimber or Kimbers do you have? We love pictures. They really help those members who have a reading disability.
Now that's funny Tom.....:D

Then again, I do eat at Denny's a lot since they have pictures on their menu so you may have a point...

#12 ·
G'Day Fella's,

Thank You to you all, for your Warm Welcome!

Yes jms-stlou, I got a laugh from Tom's post also!
Probably because I can relate so much to the Pictures situation...LOL!

Tom, I own an old, model 82 .22LR (with beautiful stock wood) a 84L Montana in .25-06 and a 1911 Target II pistol, in .38 Super.
I'm keen to get a few more rifles, like another Montana or Mtn Assent in maybe 270 WSM (?) and a Caprivi in .375 H&H etc................
Unfortunately, I'm not the tech savvy, so I'm still trying to work out how to post images......

Regards
Homer

#13 ·
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

#23 ·
G'Day Fella's,

Thank You again to you all, for your Warm Welcome.

Montana Resident, whilst the Gun Grabbers down here have been trying hard to disarm us, we have been fighting back, with some success.
FYI, whilst suitably qualified individuals (Law Abiding Firearm Owners = LAFO's), can still own most sporting firearms (Rifles, Shotguns and Handguns), basically, there are major restrictions on Semi-Auto Rifles, Shotguns and also, larger than .38 etc, caliber Handguns. So we are still getting out and Burnin Powder down here.

Regards
Homer

#25 ·
Hey Here!! (It's a Southern Thing!!!)

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
Building Sky Fence Wood Siding
<--Monroe Post Office!

Sounds like you have a fairly good collection started there. Very sad what the minority of people who fear an honest citizen with a firearm have done to Australia and Great Britain. I am encouraged by the fact that the honest citizens are fighting back!! Keep it up!!

To help you out with the posting of pictures, here is basic photo attachment training!!

1. Click on the paperclip icon on the top toolbar. That will bring up the photo selection box.
2. Select a photo from your saved photo collection and click on the photo. This will input it to the selection box.
3. Click on the upload button. This will up load and save the picture to your attachment file (can be up to five photos up loaded on at a time.)
4. Once uploaded, close the selection window.
5. Move your cursor to the location that you would like to attach the photo and click on the paperclip icon again.
6. Click on the desired photo name and it will be inserted into the text at the desired location.

Viola!! You are now a wizard of photo attachment!!

Glad to have you with us. We value our international members. I have a very good friend in Germany that I now exchange e-mails with.

With the number of rifles that you have, I have to ask if you are a hunter? If so, what animals do you hunt? I am a hunter and I hunt whitetail deer, wild hogs and turkeys. My German friend, Wolf, hunts Roe deer and wild hogs.

Shot straight, send lots of lead down range and be safe. Keep up the fight for your firearms rights. Please join in regularly. We will all enjoy your contributions!!

G'Day Mate!! ;););)

Azure Font Flag of the united states Pattern Star

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.