Kimber Talk Forums banner

Hello from California

2K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Islander 
#1 ·
New member here. I'm an avid gun enthusiast and fell in love with Kimber the first time I touched her. Looking to gain some Kimber insight and hopefully contribute.

Salud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Welcome to the site from Tennessee. Tricky screen name...had to look twice. We love the Kimber's around here among other things.

#7 ·
Welcome Flick, I am in San Diego county. Born and raised Southern Boy! Southern Californian that is. I saw on your post where you picked up a Pro Carry II. Good looking Kimber my first Kimber was and is a Pro CDP II. The pro is my favorite size 1911. What ammo have you been running in it? 300 flawless rounds pretty nice. Warning Kimbers are addicting!!! I just bought my 4th one, get it out of the local prison on Friday. This one is a Ultra carryII!:)

Clean lube and shoot!

#9 ·
Hey Ya'll!!!

Welcome to KT from the sane part of Georgia........OUTSIDE ATLANTA!! That's Monroe, Georgia, where we roll up the sidewalks after 9:00 pm!!

Glad to have you with us. Jump right in. Shoot straight and be safe!! ;););)

#13 ·
Hey Flick, welcome from Georgia! Tell us about your Kimbers, whatchugot?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.