06-14-2017, 07:06 PM
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: S.E. Michigan
Hello from Michigan
Hi. from John M in Livonia, Michigan
I recently was excited to become a Kimber owner.
I was looking for a new 9mm for mainly target shooting, and showing off. I came onto the Micro 9 and couldn't get one fast enough.
I do carry, but I am a believer in revolvers for carry weapons.
I enjoy the range at least once per week.
Have a group of shooter friends, and we use it as good social time.
I have been around guns my whole life.
I started to accumulate a small collection in the 80s.
I made it through the ammo shortage, looking forward to shooting until the end
My collection photo is in order of acquisition.
1. High Standard supermatic, tack driver, much better shot than it's owner.
Bargain find did not know what I had.
2. Makarov, Russian .380, surprisingly good shooter, I wanted to see how this stacked up against U.S. handguns.
3. Colt Woodsman (made in 1922). My father's gun. I learned on.
still fun to shoot, perfect reliability.
4. Ruger LCR in 22wmag, good to practice with.
5. Ruger LCR in .38sp, Main carry gun. Not comfortable to shoot 100 rounds every week,
so I bought the 22 WMAG to shoot every week.
6. Smith & Wesson 39-2. my favorite shooter. smooth, accurate, comfortable. A gift from a friend.
7. Kimber Micro 9 CDP, looks terrific, I hope it becomes terrific.