Kimber Talk Forums banner

New member from SC

1K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  zrsteve 
#1 ·
Hello all
Greetings from the Palmetto state.
I find the forum very informative and wanted to thank everyone that has posted. I just purchased a Micro CDP (LG). Great little pistol.
John

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome to the site from Tennessee. Congrats on the new Micro.

#9 ·
Hey John, welcome to the forum from GA. Yes, the Micro 9 is a nice little pistol, glad you are happy with it. Update us on how it performs for you on the range. I'm very happy with mine M9 too.

#10 ·
Hi John,
Welcome from AL. Can't wait to hear your report of your new M9. Glad you joined!

#11 ·
Hey Ya'll!!!

Welcome to KT from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
Flower Plant Sky Cloud Land lot

Congrats on the new Micro!! Thanks for posting the picture. Let us know how it shoots after you take it to the range the first time. Looking' forward to that!!

Glad to have you with us. Shoot straight and be safe!! ;);)

#14 ·
My apologies all...

The micro I purchased is a .380 not a 9. I mentioned the caliber in another post and not in my introduction.
I ran 200 rounds at the range yesterday and was very pleased with it.
I do own a sig p238 and will need to do a side by side comparison.
From my time at the range yesterday, I felt the micro had less felt recoil. Shot it at 8, 10, 15 & 20 yards - very accurate little pistol.
I also own the sig p938 (bit of a sig fan) and I am very happy with it but I would like to test out the micro 9.
- John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.