Kimber Talk Forums banner

New to Kimber... SE Michigan

944 views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  Cybercycle 
#1 · (Edited)
My wife and I are looking to purchase two K6S revolvers (TLE) for personal protection while out of the home… Growing up Kimber always had a great name, although to be honest... I joined a form to get better insight and perhaps first-hand information on the ongoing Internet stories you hear about quality control/warranty.

Appreciate the add... please PM any guidance you might feel is helpful.

In the house:
1) Wilson Combat 1911 (9mm) & 9ARB SBR suppressed
2) S&W Model 41
3) AIAX 308

Looking forward to contributing to this forum!

Leo

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum!

I'm hoping that S&W M41 is not a home defense weapon! :eek:

The two Kimber revolvers will work, but give that M41 a nice spot on a shelf in the safe to keep it pristine.

And on the Kimber reputation, I'll add that most if not all Kimber internet bashing is by those who have never owned or shot one. I have nine now, don't see an end in sight. Every customer service issue I've had (two) were handled professionally, quickly and to my complete satisfaction. I give Kimber high marks in both product quality and CS. :)

#8 ·
TrekUS, welcome to the site from Tennessee.

Even people on other forums that say they don't like Kimber, for whatever lame reason most of them still own 1 or 3 or regret selling and wish they still owned the first Kimber they ever bought.

I have several and never had a problem with any of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.