• 1 Post By bhunted
  • 2 Post By ChattanoogaPhil
  • 3 Post By Mike240
  • 1 Post By Mike240

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2016, 07:07 AM   #1

Breaking us news/cia agrees with trump on borders

BREAKING US NEWS/CIA AGREES WITH TRUMP ON BORDERS

I have always thought that this summer would be a really HOT one!! For those of you(most of you) who are much smarter than I and who can investigate it further, I'll be watchin' too. Seems like a well thought out video. I would love to see what you come up with on the Loretta Lynch info! The narrator’s voice sounds like Bill Moyers. That would be funny if it was.
cousinmark likes this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-17-2016, 07:44 AM   #2

how nice :-)

It's amazing we haven't seen more about the black lives matter hack on the news, sounds like their plan should be considered criminal on some level? I hope this winds up getting more press?
Oddly, the rate of refuge flow is supposedly increasing, and no one's talking about it?
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 07:48 AM   #3

All well and good. Saw Brennan yesterday. I'm sure he pist off a lot of people.... especially those with agendas that will do nothing but harm us.

But this video is flawed. We cannot be vigilant if we have to listen to this cartoon character narrate. I had to end it because it started putting me to sleep.
Maineiac64 likes this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II

Last edited by bhunted; 06-17-2016 at 08:32 AM.
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2016, 08:02 AM   #4

Originally Posted by bhunted View Post
All well and good. Saw Brennan yesterday. I'm sure he pist off a lot of people.... especially thise with agendas that will do nothing but harm us.

But this video is flawed. We cannot be vigilant if we have to listen to this cartoon character narrate. I had to end it because it started putting me to sleep.
The narrator's voice is challenging but the part near the end where he gets into a leaked hack of the black lives matter organizer's messages is interesting to say the least. Seems to connect a coordinated effort to disrupt the Republican convention with Barry's friends? Also confirms their hopes to make Trump look racist. Unreal
...it's at 10.5 minutes into it

Last edited by cousinmark; 06-17-2016 at 08:06 AM.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:34 AM   #5

Yes, he actually sounds like Bill Moyers from PBS!! I like the part about Loretta Lynch.......she is even worse than Holder!
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:36 AM   #6

Wonder if Trump seen this. Could cause some major upset...

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:15 AM   #7

Originally Posted by bhunted View Post
Wonder if Trump seen this. Could cause some major upset...
Trump? That's not half the problem.

The people seen on TV and in the printed media would be officers and department heads. They're older, they would not be the ones actually in law enforcement or the CIA guarding the borders.

That duty would fall to the younger generation--millennials.

Do you honestly think that a millennial would ever set foot in the southwest United States, get sweaty and dusty, arrest dirty little brown foreigners that not only do not speak English but have no idea what "The Game of Thrones" is, go for hours without cell tower access, operate a vehicle that uses carbon producing gasoline, and then find out that there's no such thing as The Congressional Medal of Participation?

You might as well mark every Mexican bridge going into the USA with a sign saying "Use By Honor System Only." It would be more effective.
Old 06-17-2016, 11:36 AM   #8

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
That duty would fall to the younger generation--millennials.

Do you honestly think that a millennial would ever set foot in the southwest United States, get sweaty and dusty, arrest dirty little brown foreigners that not only do not speak English but have no idea what "The Game of Thrones" is, go for hours without cell tower access, operate a vehicle that uses carbon producing gasoline, and then find out that there's no such thing as The Congressional Medal of Participation?
The answer of course is yes.

Millennials make up about 75% of all active military. Who do you think has been fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq in far worse conditions than the Southwest?

Don't be ignorant. It's embarrassing to us older guys sitting on our duffs talking on the Net.
Mike240 and bhunted like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 01:13 PM   #9

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
The answer of course is yes.

Millennials make up about 75% of all active military. Who do you think has been fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq in far worse conditions than the Southwest?

Don't be ignorant. It's embarrassing to us older guys sitting on our duffs talking on the Net.
It only takes a small percentage of the generation willing to get their hands dirty and live a life of honor. I have for 30 years continued to be amazed at those willing to pin on the badge and what they will do.

It is easy to get jaded based on what we all see and hear daily, I agree. But in the military and LE there are still those that step up and believe in the mission to protect us and our rights from threat "foreign and domestic". Many took the oath twice and did it both abroad and here.

I am somewhat offended over the label of the "Greatest Generation" given to the WWII veterans. They are great and faced the greatest conflict to date. But other generations have stepped up to their challenges and will continue to do so.

When I can tell a 21 year old to who still lives at home to cover and follow me through a door and does it with a smile and no hesitation, I still have hope.
bhunted, glokrok and WhiteEagle58 like this.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:47 PM   #10

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
It's amazing we haven't seen more about the black lives matter hack on the news, sounds like their plan should be considered criminal on some level? I hope this winds up getting more press?
Oddly, the rate of refuge flow is supposedly increasing, and no one's talking about it?
It will not get more press due to political reasons of course. They are planning massive protests and unrest on social media.

By true definition, they are a terrorist org..

There membership has varying views on what they are about and despite so many conflicting mission statements they are taken as a true movement like King and the Civil rights.

The easily brainwashed and intellectually lazy can't see that that if not for Republican party they would still be in chains and picking cotton. The Dems have Black Americans convinced they had nothing to do with slavery, the KKK and the continual enslavement of their race through this so called "War on Poverty".
WhiteEagle58 likes this.