Speaker Paul Ryan - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2016, 04:46 AM   #1

Speaker Paul Ryan

Dear Mr Speaker,

Don't you have anything better to do than stand in front of TV cameras criticizing the Republican presidential nominee?

As Speaker, your actions aren't any different than what I would expect from Nancy Pelosi. You pushed through an omnibus budget that adds another $2 trillion onto our exploding debt, funding everything Obama wants for his fundamental transformation of America, including funding of Muslim "refugees" migrating to our country that can't be properly vetted.

You and Mitt Romney ran one of the worst campaigns I have ever seen. You couldn't even stand up to an aged left wing kook like Joe Biden in debate. He walked all over you. You and your RINO pal Mitt Romney are the reason that Obama is still president, and with your complicity is destroying this nation.

You sir, are the poster child for what's wrong with the Republican party. Please shut up, resign and go home.
Oreste, bhunted, OLE442 and 4 others like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-18-2016, 05:18 AM   #2

He's up for reelection and has a formable opponent. He may not be around much longer.
Markie and WhiteEagle58 like this.
byern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 07:20 AM   #3

...remember he didn't really want the Speaker job anyways. They had to kiss his a$$ to get him to take it. That attitude seems to come through in any of his statements? I think he may just be in over his head? I don't know the man's Bio but listening to him speak and using the the eyeball test I'm not thinking he's much of a fighter?
...although I'm not seeing any out there, I think if the US is to get more on the track most of us would like it will take LEADERS, more in the mold of George Washington...
...most of the legislators in office are prima donnas and couldn't take care of themselves if the $hit hit the fan. I don't have much faith in them defending my best interests. Just my opinion :-)
OLE442 and Markie like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2016, 07:30 AM   #4
Banned

Yeah, he should just shut up. How dare him speak his mind.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 07:48 AM   #5

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
...remember he didn't really want the Speaker job anyways.
That's a good point. I think the republican establishment couldn't handle the embarrassment of Boehner crying on camera all the time so they replaced him with a tearless version of the same.
WhiteEagle58 likes this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 08:06 AM   #6

eerie coincidence?

...getting ready for work, clicked on the Michael Savage podcast from yesterday. Michael goes off on Ryan it's hilarious. The show can be accessed on YouTube "the Savage Nation Michael Savage 6/17/16 full show"
Michael is in rare form :-)
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 09:17 AM   #7

He told them time and time again when he was first asked. He will not take a position which will take away time from his family. Now maybe he's been suckered into it and will say yes or no to anything just to go home. Just shows how many bad decisions are made by these elitist just to get their way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cousinmark and WhiteEagle58 like this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 09:29 AM   #8

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
...getting ready for work, clicked on the Michael Savage podcast from yesterday. Michael goes off on Ryan it's hilarious. The show can be accessed on YouTube "the Savage Nation Michael Savage 6/17/16 full show"
Michael is in rare form :-)
I listen to him daily. One of the best.
Oreste, OLE442 and WhiteEagle58 like this.

Mike
NRA
Amvets Life Member
Navy Vet
RugerLuger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 01:28 PM   #9

lost a debate to Joe Biden..nuf said
OLE442 likes this.
oz white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 04:07 PM   #10

Yes, I'm a member of The Savage Nation! When I first started listening to him I thought he was nuts but after a while I realized he seems to see things for what they are and are not!!
Oreste and RugerLuger like this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote