Votes: 133 79.6%
  • No, I'm not a member but I've been thinking about joining

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • No, I'm not a member

Votes: 23 13.8%

Are you a member of the NRA?

40K views 184 replies 79 participants last post by  bad ninja 
#1 · (Edited)
I've seen a number of guys posting that they are NRA members or NRA Life member in their signatures. It got me to thinking about how many forum members actually belong to the NRA.

I am a life member of the NRA

#7 ·
So who failed to vote? 5 members posted they were members but only 3 show on the poll. It's Friday and I understand the confusion, put your adult beverages down and please vote? :D

Reactions: chambh
#10 ·
Excuse me for laughing, with all due respect reading that would be like reading that the Pope suddenly proclaimed he was catholic. Thank you for everything you do for the cause Jeff, it's really appreciated.

#15 ·
I too am a life member of the NRA!

Also a life member of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, member of Gun Owners of America, The Second Amendment Foundation and Buckeye Firearms

#18 ·
If you've bought a new gun, they usually come with a coupon for $$ off NRA membership!

Reactions: Chuck43
#24 ·
I think we need to support many pro gun groups to offset Soros, Bloomberg and all the touchy/feely hollywood types that are working against the 2nd amendment! No one group can fight this BS! I read the other day that Harry Reid said that the Gun Owners of America(GOA) was even worse than the NRA......if it causes him some distress, I'm as happy as can be!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.