Justified, Overeaction or Just the world we live in ? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2016, 05:59 PM   #1

Justified, Overeaction or Just the world we live in ?

Avon, Ohio, Mayor Apologizes for Emirati Visitor's Ordeal - NBC News

Last edited by Marshall; 07-04-2016 at 06:03 PM.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-04-2016, 07:59 PM   #2

I'm saddened that you even have to ask the question, Marshall. The Emerati was just some guy going about his own business, and that racist minimum-wage... person... in her little mind... found it justifiable to make up a story to tell the police.

There are places in this world where you and I have to conceal our true identities because those countries are filled with fanatics who seek to do us harm. I'm afraid that far too many citizens of the United States are equally fanatical in their fervor to do harm to those who don't look white and Protestant.
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 08:32 PM   #3

Sure, we know the real story now, but my question was asking without the facts was it justified..

Btw...life's too short to get sad over a thread on a forum...
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2016, 09:45 PM   #4

It was a Justified overreaction because of the world we live in.
how the hell we supposed to be able to tell them apart from the bad guys?
At least in our society he had a chance to state his business. If this happened in his homeland this could have ended with a beheading.
Maineiac64 and WhiteEagle58 like this.
Mini Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:31 PM   #5

Consider the source of this story - NBC "news". I don't watch this so-called "news" source, as it always equates to libtard propaganda. So, once again, Americans are portrayed as little more than a bunch of profiling racists. Were I to carry a Bible into this turd's home country, I would be beaten and jailed. Sorry, I consider the world we live in, and find this to be justified.
Mini Me likes this.
Molon labe
WhiteEagle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:09 PM   #6

What did this man do wrong? Seems to me he was judged by his dress and language and not his actions. Have any of the recent Terrorist in the US been dresses like him? Not justified is my vote. If there is more to the story I may change my mind.

Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:18 PM   #7

Originally Posted by Mini Me View Post
how the hell we supposed to be able to tell them apart from the bad guys?

Jesus Christ, man! WTF is wrong with you?

How are we civilized people supposed to tell YOU from one of those KKK or Neo-Nazi skinhead types? Would the authorities be justified in putting a bullet in YOUR back, just to make sure YOU'RE not up to no good? From the things you say here on KT, you should be at the top of their list!
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 04:31 AM   #8

Seems ok to me, the police were acting on information they had been provided, that someone was pledging support to ISIS. Think about walking into a situation like that as an officer, you have to figure out what is going on.
Mini Me and WhiteEagle58 like this.
Old 07-05-2016, 05:09 AM   #9

Remember? See something, say something. By not saying something like the neighbor did not report out of fear of retaliation or being considered racist is JUST what is wrong.

Whether the pd received over an reacted report or they themselves over reacted, makes no difference. We are not to blame. Our rulers and the media are. But what happens if it were a real threat and nobody came? Any and all reports must be investigated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marshall, Mini Me and WhiteEagle58 like this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:00 AM   #10

Turn-about is fair play.

Suppose I marched 50 of the most dangerous bikers I could find into a government building. Some minimum wage TSA or security agent would have freaked and my guess a whole lotta guns would suddenly been available.

So, the cops come and find the bikers are wearing "CMA" rags. That stands for "The Christian Motorcycle Association," and yes, many of them were former outlaws.

I might not have thrown the Arab to the ground, but before he got past my perimeter I would have known who he was, verified his credentials and made him walk past a metal detector and an explosive sniffing dog.

Frankly, I thought the buffoon was dancing on thin ice walking in traditional robes through a checkpoint...
Marshall, Dude22, bhunted and 2 others like this.