"Radical" Islam? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree18Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2016, 09:31 AM   #1

"Radical" Islam?

What exactly is "radical" compared to mainstream Islam?

If that Orlando nightclub was in Riyadh or Tehran or any number of places across the middle east the same thing would have happened on opening night. And if the Government got ahold of them first they have laws against homosexuality punishable by death.
Remove Ads
Old 07-05-2016, 10:00 AM   #2

Phil, I am struggling with this myself.

I am seeing more and more women dressed in burqa robes. I admit, I reached behind my right kidney and checked the safety on my UC2.

I'll ask the question openly. What happens if you see someone in middle-eastern attire, they open a purse or backpack and you see a handful of wires...
Old 07-05-2016, 10:58 AM   #3

I think radical hates you for 10 generations. Mainstream only 5.
byern likes this.

Old 07-05-2016, 05:14 PM   #4

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post

If that Orlando nightclub was in Riyadh or Tehran or any number of places across the middle east the same thing would have happened on opening night. And if the Government got ahold of them first they have laws against homosexuality punishable by death.
...there's some Muslims who believe that their path to salvation involves taking action against "infidels" (aka any of us). As far as what sends them to the next level, that's the scary part. I have read that younger people consider dreams to be significant? I've suspected for years that there may be some $ involved for the families of those that "go out with a bang" so to speak? They're basically nucking futs in any case.
...one thing is certain, it's not a question of if but when something else happens on our soil. I'm not at war with copperhead snakes but I'm not for them living in my back yard. Simple as that :-
)
Old 07-05-2016, 05:48 PM   #5

What happens if you see someone in middle-eastern attire, they open a purse or backpack and you see a handful of wires...
To even ask the question is against the thinking in our new world!
Old 07-05-2016, 05:52 PM   #6

If I wait, the "wires" might be a bomb that kills dozens. If it's a fistful of debris from an old Radio Shack I've just killed an innocent woman.

No American should have to make that choice.

These muslims must be vetted, or is "provide for the common defense" now only a suggest for a president, and not a mandate?
Old 07-05-2016, 06:11 PM   #7

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
Phil, I am struggling with this myself.

I am seeing more and more women dressed in burqa robes. I admit, I reached behind my right kidney and checked the safety on my UC2.

I'll ask the question openly. What happens if you see someone in middle-eastern attire, they open a purse or backpack and you see a handful of wires...
Bunch of wires? Maybe he's taking supplies to the "clock boy"
OLE442 and RugerLuger like this.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:56 PM   #8

Smile

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post

"Radical Muslims want to cut your head off.....Mainstream Muslims want Radical Muslims to cut your head off...See, there's a HUGE difference between the two.....!
speedydg13 likes this.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:55 AM   #9

"Radical Islam"

I might be able to help with this being that I myself am a white, American ( born into a middle class prodastant family in Ohio) I am also a practicing Muslim.

I lived in the Middle East for almost 20 years, I speak Arabic fluently, I attend the Mosque my wife wears the full burqa and we are both Have concealed carry permits. (Ask to see what's underneath and she'll happily show you her Glock 23 lol)

I'm not speaking to you because I care what you think of me or to win internet points in just going to tell it how it is.

There is no such thing as "Radical Islam" you have 2 main sects of Islam; Sunni (who are Muslims) and Shia which are their own religion, they have very little to do with actual Islam and pretty much make up things as they see fit.

I do t know or care much about the Shia cult so I'll speak about what I know.

There is no radical Islam there are only radical people. Westburro Babtist is an example of "radical people" who happen to be Christians.

In all my travels and nearly 20 years abroad I swear by Allah, my children and everything that I have NEVER met a person that you think of as a "Radical" I've never met a Jihadi, I've never met any ISIS or Alquaida or whatever.

What I have witnessed is a lot of garbage media using the media to push their agenda. Gun control is the biggie now so like Donald Rumsfield said " Never lets good tragedy go to waste" what they have learned over the years is that they don't actually even have to wait for a tragedy they can exploit they can just do item selva, I fact they don't even need to actually DO it.

They just need to tell people it happened and they will believe it, no evidence, no nothing just the idiot box, and a couple crisis actors and you got yourself a great "tragedy" to exploit to push the agenda at hand. Wanna push gun control? shoot up a school, but as evil as we they are their not really gonna kill a bunch of kids were just gonna tell the Media which they control to further their cause.

You're going to call me crazy zones piracy nut but every mass shooting, tragedy that has happened since Wacco including 9/11 has been orchestrated by the US government or completely fabricated as with Sandy hook, Orlando, San Burnadino, etc etc has been a complete hoaxes.

But we gotta blame someone... So we create the ultimate boggy man. "Radical Islam" ISIS.

Our government is the Evil Radical entity, do some research, you have nothing to worry about Muslims or Islam it's the politicians who are attacking you, your rights, your families. No ISIS ever took away my civil liberties.

Research, get educated, quit fearing some far off boost man and realize the evil being broadcast into every home.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:47 AM   #10

Hell your typing is about as bad as mine...but back to the question at hand...
I have done research/educated myself on Islam and I will continue to do so. However, so far I have found little in Islam that allows for conformity and acceptance of the American values that have made this country great. Our "customs, traditions, rules of etiquette and moral values. These behavioral norms — mostly transmitted by example, word of mouth and religious teachings — represent a body of wisdom distilled over the ages through experience and trial and error" are not evident in the teachings of Islam. Our traditions do not allow us to enslave, murder or rape people after they are conquered. Lying to further the cause has not been morally acceptable in our culture (unless you're a Clinton). Americans try to accept/tolerate others as long as they assimilate into our culture and don't expect us to change to fit the culture that they have fled.
RickOShay and cousinmark like this.
Closed Thread